falling off

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
brittanynicole

falling off

Post by brittanynicole »

Hey, LDLers! I'm struggling a little bit. I was doing very good for a whole month. Ever since I messed up the first time, it's been hard to stop messing up. I'm also very low on money. I'm trying to make this work with what little food I have. My husband hurt his back and now he is only getting the minimum of 40 hours a week on $13/hr. Please keep us in prayers. We are having a hard time making ends meet. I am currently in school and don't work. Thank you.
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: falling off

Post by MsHeirloom »

Bree- You are in my thoughts and prayers. This plan works even on a limited income. There are many inexpensive soups made mainly with canned beans and vegetables. Hang in there. Things will get better, and you will be thinner.
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

Do you know how to cook dried beans? Buy pinto beans and other beans at the Dollar Tree. A pound of beans can supply the protein you need and you can still have variety. Meat is the most expensive protein in your diet, so go vegetarian for a while. You can make wonderful TexMex meals on very little money. If I wasn't in Iowa I would come down and bring you a fruit basket. Hang in there sweetie, you have many supportive family and friends and we are praying for you and your husband. God is good, all the time. O:-) :ymhug:
brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

Thank you, both. I just bought stuff to make the beef "potato" pie. It was only $9.35, and I love this stuff.
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.