Day 1

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
brittanynicole

Day 1

Post by brittanynicole »

Day 1 was a success. So happy to be back on LDL. It's so easy. Eating until full. Ahhhh! I love that I'm not starving, and I don't feel deprived. I have missed LDL. I have tried weight watchers and I like it because you can eat what you want but, it's not for me. I'm usually left hungry by dinner time because I used all my points during the day. I have also tried a new program called "My health 90" which is great if you can follow it; but frankly, it's too much. You are supposed to juice twice a day, cardio 20 min a day, eat every 3 hours, drink 64 oz of water a day (which I am trying to stick with) and you have to keep track of your points and send it in for accountability. It's just too much for me. I'm super excited about being back in LDL. It's the easiest lifestyle ever. I'm so thankful for it!!

I have also recently had a miscarriage about a month ago. I'm getting serious about my health and hoping the Lord will bless me and my husband with our first little angel. I'm also going to be in a wedding May 16th. Those are not the only reasons for my getting back on LDL. I'm just tired of seeing pictures and videos I'm embarrassed in, clothes shopping..etc.

Sorry for the overload of info. :) I'm just super excited. This second day on LDL I can already feel a difference. I feel amazing.
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Day 1

Post by MsHeirloom »

We are so happy to have you back with us. I am very sorry to hear about your miscarriage. LDL will help you recover from that tragic experience. . Best wishes, Brittany!
Pam