THE LDL 200 PLUS CLUB (BY NEEDWIFE)

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Re: THE LDL 200 PLUS CLUB (BY NEEDWIFE)

Post by Joyful Friend »

I enjoyed the chatter. I'm still LDL. I have been having abundant fall veggies and fruits. I love my fried apples. Squash in abundance. Pears. I also miss the busy boards. I have been very busy. My hubby had his last cataract removed. I've had to take him to Chillicothe which is an hour and half away. He has done fine. My sister-in-law who I care for has been without a lady. Now she has one. Also been busy with young adult Grandkids. I also am very busy with church and community activities.

I still think Roger's plan LDL is the best eating plan on the planet. I was successful with it, and I have remained my goal weight. I have maintained by adding back some things. When the scale moves up, I stop, and enjoy more beans, and delicious veggies. Love your chatter! Keep it going. :ymhug: JF
needwife

Post by needwife »

TY, JF, I REALLY WANT TO GET THESES BOARDS JUMPING AGAIN., I WISH I HAD ALL THERE PHONE NUMBERS OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. LOL, THERE IS A HAND FULL OF REALLY FUNNY ONES I MISS.

TTYL NEEDWIFE ;)
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

Where are you? I still want to hear the story! :-w
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

needwife

Post by needwife »

i am still alive :D
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Alive is good. How are you doing???