PopCorners

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
LINDA RN
Master Member

PopCorners

Post by LINDA RN »

I also fund these at Walmart but they run out of stock quickly

Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
SweetRose7

Re: PopCorners

Post by SweetRose7 »

I really wish I could get these here in England. The postage on eBay is horrible, just for one bag!

SweetRose7 @};-
SweetRose7
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Darn SweetRose. Look like I replied to my post and not yours. I was wondering if you were still in England.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
SweetRose7

Post by SweetRose7 »

Hi Linda RN,

Yes, I am living in England forever. I love it here. The only drawback is that it's difficult to get American food products here. When I do see them on eBay or Amazon, the shipping costs are extremely high.

SweetRose7 @};-
SweetRose7
SweetRose7

Post by SweetRose7 »

Hi Linda,

I am still on LDL and accepted that this forum is dead now. I'm sorry this has happened. Where is everyone? And Little Mary? And why isn't Roger around anymore? Is he ill? If so, I am so sad about that. Anyway, I read that there was going to be a new yellow book. I fear that we will never see it published because so much time has passed. Do you know if any new foods were added, or that some foods were not acceptable as before? I woulds appreciate any new information! Thanks!

SweetRose7 @};-
SweetRose7