T.V. Tease

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
witheraway1
Master Member

Re: T.V. Tease

Post by witheraway1 »

Loose weight today, NO DIETING, NO PILLS, EAT TILL FULL! YOU WILL NEVER DIET AGAIN, STAY TUNED
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

oooo...i like that one wither.
L8EEBug
New, but learning

Post by L8EEBug »

Beans, Beans, good for your heart the more you eat them, the more you......

Kick START your weight loss!!!!
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Oh L8EEBug that made me laugh.
Wither I like that one
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Lee8bug, Thanks for the laugh!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I'm still laughing. How about making a YouTube of that one, L8EEbug?
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
L8EEBug
New, but learning

Post by L8EEBug »

LOL, glad to provide some laughs!!!  ;D
mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

Shh. Want to know a weight loss secret that really works?  Need to lose a lot of weight or simply want to improve your health? Are you having to eat constantly to feel well or have health issues that you would love to get over?  Are you tired of the struggle of trying and nothing ever working and wanting a new life or your life back?  Have I got a secret for you!  No hunger, no cravings, no counting calories or portions, no exercise, no expensive products to buy and all natural with products from your local grocer. What if I told you that you could put it on autopilot and go on with your life and never have to diet again?  We'll be right back to show you this life changing secret and the people that know this secret and how it has worked for them.  It is so simple you will be amazed!
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.” ― John Wesley
The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. From a dear Friend!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Sounds like a great infomercial to me!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

Thanks Linda!  This is how it has worked for me and I tried to put it into words.  People always pay attention when you say Ssh or don't look when you say don't turn around but...
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.” ― John Wesley
The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. From a dear Friend!
mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

I know this is for a T.V. tease but it is near that time of year again when people start the new year with "diets".  I was thinking that this could really grow and LDL is something that works and I believe in.  Here goes for some marketing ideas to get the word out and help others:
  • Offer the book for sale and/or as a prize on social media (facebook, twitter, etc.), auction sites (some have a charity link for free like ebay), Classified ads such as Cragislist
  • Create articles to submit on the internet about LDL
  • Create articles for magazine and newspapers
  • Create a membership (paid or free) type that would include a food journal, recipe list, daily food plan selection, etc. to go along with this forum.
  • Create specific T.V. teases depending on the specific targets such as location, gender, the type of program and its followers.
This is just a quick list of what I could come up with but it was on my mind.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I agree, we should be thinking about the New Year's resolution time.
Good points, MLFH!
Linda

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

My entry is:

What if the secret to feeling fabulous, being healthy, and looking trim were as close as your local grocery store?  Would you try this inexpensive, convenient, satisfying, and delicious way of eating to look and feel great?  The "secret" of thousands is now accessible and available for everyone.  Let's Do Lunch: easy preventive medicine and online support for the best you can be!

Pam
Last edited by MsHeirloom on November 22nd, 2010, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Wow Pam!  That says it all and sounds great.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

OK now it's getting alot harder to choose.
So many really good ones coming in now.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Linda

mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

Excellent Pam!
mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

Roger, I thank God for leading you and that you had the courage to step out and make a difference in so many lives.  I can only promote that which I believe in and that is LDL!  I only wanted to help promote LDL and threw out some ideas not knowing what already is in place.  Please know I meant no harm and I applaud your continued efforts.  You may have noticed I am very excited about this new woe since nothing ever worked for me like this in the past.  If everyone reading this forum did one thing toward the promotion of LDL and how it has worked for them can you imagine the explosion of help to others and the change in their lives?

God bless you and the promotion of LDL  *love*