T.V. Tease

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
graceface66
Master Member

T.V. Tease

Post by graceface66 »

O.K. Roger,
          How about this:
                 How would you liketo lose all the weight you want........without ever being hungry!

Stay tuned......We will tell you how to eat until you are full and still lose weight!

kris

Last edited by graceface66 on October 27th, 2010, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
barrypaxton
Master Member

Re: T.V. Tease

Post by barrypaxton »

Roger,
Be sure to get the idea in there someplace that this is real food you can buy in your local grocery store.
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

Ok one more try...........
                Up next.....Lose weight and have your hunger satisfied using healthy food from your local grocery store!

have a great day!
                                                                      kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
bingo

Post by bingo »

Hi all...how about ....EXCITING "NEW" way to Wipe out CRAVINGS and Lose those UNWANTED pounds Forever !...Now That would Catch my Attention !!... and then you could go into details inside the book  !! Just a thought to pass along...have a great day
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

maybe you should put something in there about the food like  Stay Tuned...up next we'll share with you how you can eat foods like pizza soup to bust those carb craving.

i just think if someone who doesn't eat healthy hears the word 'heathy'  they will think this is all about eating like a rabbit.  even though i know most people would like to eat healthy and be thin...let's face it...it's hard to get started.
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

I have no suggestions right now.  My brain is tired.  ;D

*Waves like crazy*  Hey Lizzy! 
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

HI MY LITTLE PRINCESS!!!  :kiss:  :kiss:  miss you, girly!!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

How would you like to be back to a healthiest weight for you without counting calories or points, portion control, by eating real food found in most grocery stores like these happy folks have done.

Pictures of many success before, during and after.

Stay tuned for their story and how many have even come off prescrition BP, Diabetic, Cholesterol and Reflux prescriptions to name a few.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

good job Linda
                kris
Sicilian Mama

Post by Sicilian Mama »

Are you tired of the Diet Merry Go Round?  Why not eat all the healthy, grocery store, (not specialty) store food you can, and lose weight!!!  Stay tuned to see how you can eat to your hearts content, and weigh less in the process?
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Good one Sandra!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

How about using Sandra's slogan, only change the word "healthy" to "delicious"?

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Great idea, Ollie
Linda