Finally (:

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
brittanynicole

Finally (:

Post by brittanynicole »

After trying to diet my own way & failing miserably...I finally seriously started my LDL way of eating back up..I started yesterday and I'm loving it...this morning i woke up and i wasn't even tired at all...Right now I currently don't have internet..I am outside kroger using theirs :) Just wanted to let everyone know how i was doing. 
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

mroszczak1

Re: Finally (:

Post by mroszczak1 »

:thumbsup:
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Good for you!!!  :thumbsup:  JF
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Glad you are back, please keep in touch as best you can!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Welcome back Brittany
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Keep us posted. Do you have a problem with your husband doing LDL LIKE BEFORE? I hope things are better for you;I know you said something like he wasn't going to buy the food. You are so pretty I hope you are doing ok with everything in your life, Keep us in your thoughts. We are here for you anytime.  *hug*  Wither
Last edited by witheraway1 on April 14th, 2011, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

I'm so happy for you.  Isn't it wonderful to feel so clean and healthy!  Pam
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Brittney, you really can do it!!

My husband and I were talking today about how "good for you food" tastes much better when you are eating it for awhile.  It is harder in the beginning, but once your taste buds get cleaned up and start working right, fruits and veggies really do taste better than the junk!  My husband ate some potato chips the other day and he said they tasted "nasty" -- which is an amazing statement coming from my husband.  He loved junk and honestly, this is the first time I've ever heard him say something like that.  It really tasted bad to him.  I love it!!!  :thumbsup:
brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

thanks guys :) My hubby is still eating the junk lol....maybe one day he will come around. I went to the store the other night to pick up some beans....He looked at me funny & said what are you going to eat that with? lol i said nothing :) i'm going to stick with it this time. even though i just started i have been losing weight everyday. and I'm never hungry :) don't even crave the bad stuff.

thanks for all your support :)
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Good for you!  :thumbsup:
51_too_young_to_be_old

Post by 51_too_young_to_be_old »

Great job! LDL rocks  :thumbsup:
{o,o}
|)__)
-"--"-

12/01/2010 - 319
04/09/2011 - 311
04/16/2011 - 306
4/23/2011 - 303
no scale.....
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Brittney,

When I first started LDL, the only one in my family that really gave me the most problem was my youngest son. He was a junk food addict. So, I decided to not make a big deal about it. I just cleaned out the cupboards that contained everything he loved... :laughing: But, then I started to make LDL foods that were acceptable for me and made sure they contained the foods that he loved and that's when he started to come around. He loves corn so I made sure that I always had corn on the cob during our meals. Now, he loves the LDL foods because it's cleared up his acne. Before, the only thing that would work was Tetracycline but he couldn't get out in the sun so that wasn't cool. Every guy likes to go to the beach and check out the girls. Maybe the same thing will happen with your husband. Guys need proof that what they're eating is beneficial for them in one way or another.

CQ
Last edited by CodingQueen on April 15th, 2011, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

CQ, your last line is powerful,women rule! beneficial we hold the cards!