Supportive Site

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Scotsgal

Supportive Site

Post by Scotsgal »

Hi All,

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate your continuing presence here on these boards.  It is so comforting to log in and see 'you' all still here.  So many stalwarts..............Think I would despair if you deserted me! (I am remiss of my input)

Much appreciation for  Pam, Linda, JF, Roger...................sorry for not mentioning you all..............  But you make up this site.

I have logged on to other sites and there is no activity....................You know what...this site is alive!

Full of life and oh so good recipes..................My daughter in law said to me today............You losing weight?  My reply.........Healthy eating!

Bless the day I found you. 
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Supportive Site

Post by MsHeirloom »

Scotsgal- So good to hear that this site is helpful to you.  It has been VERY slow of late.  Seems to happen in the summertime when we all seem to get even busier than usual.  Hang in there.  Are you discarding weight, trying any new recipes, eating the summer bounty of fresh fruits and vegetables?
Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Those of us who hang on do so because we really need the support also.
I know how good it feels when someone says, "You loosing weight?"
Makes it all worthwhile and knowing you did it by eating all the "right stuff" and knowing it will never come back is the extra bonus.
Love hearing from you, Julie.
Hang in there with us.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Well, in 2009 and 2010 it was really fun here. Not so much anymore. Something happened, I miss all the humour. The boards have been supportive but really dead! We all use to have so much fun.....
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I miss Donna and her daughter. They kept the boards lively.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

I agree! I wish they would come back.... The pink caboose was fun....where are you?
Sharolyn

Post by Sharolyn »

Wish I'd been here then!
Shari