Coming Back!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
iwannalose2

Coming Back!

Post by iwannalose2 »

Hey Everyone! I'm back! I have been off LDL for quite sometime..and I let food get the best of me..but I'm not a quitter and I will most defenitely be starting back my LDL after the holidays if not sooner.
robnveronica
Master Member

Re: Coming Back!

Post by robnveronica »

WELCOME BACK!!! Just jump in right now. There's no better time than the present. And what better PRESENT can you Give yourself than the best eating plan ever?!
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

hey brittany.........nice to hear from you...start by getting rid of the junk  and get some beans in your diet...hope all is well with you and your family(if i'm not mistaken, i think you live with your aunt)...if you don't check in before the holidays, have a great one........niki 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

WELCOME BACK,  BRITTANY!

You don't have to wait until the holidays are over...just jump back on and do your best to watch whatever you can before the holidays.  You never know...your could move your ticker sooner than 2008.  But, if you decide to wait, do have a great holiday season...and we are waiting for your postings as to your successes!

Love,
Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
iwannalose2

Post by iwannalose2 »

Thanks everyone! And yes I did start back today! And I need to stay on it I just have to..I feel more energetic today than i have in a long time because usually around this time I am very tired from eating BAD fast food...I used to eat fast food pretty much everyday..horrible habit! I have to eat right! I feel alot better just one day that i've been on LDL..This time it isn't only that I want to lose weight..I want to be healthy and feel better!
Thank you all for your support!
*muah* ;D
iwannalose2

Post by iwannalose2 »

niki wrote:hey brittany.........nice to hear from you...start by getting rid of the junk  and get some beans in your diet...hope all is well with you and your family(if i'm not mistaken, i think you live with your aunt)...if you don't check in before the holidays, have a great one........niki 

Yes I used to live with my aunt but I moved back with my grandma.Forgot to say that in my last reply!
iwannalose2

Post by iwannalose2 »

Yes..it is hard to stop coming back! lol I felt like I broke ldl today but i didn't in the book it says you can have a chicken salad from taco bell w/out the toppings it just felt too good to be true! lol well thank you love your picture too! ;D
iwannalose2

Post by iwannalose2 »

nope i didn't eat the shell!! I know none of that..I made sure i ordered it right i kept looking at that section of the book before i ordered it!!