Roll Call for "Seriously LDL -- the Time is Now!!"

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
crickadoodle
Master Member

Roll Call for "Seriously LDL -- the Time is Now!!"

Post by crickadoodle »

I just want to see a list of who is interested in joining the new thread (Seriously LDL -- the Time is Now!!) we will be starting next week.  So far I have:
Terri
Jjelli
Jo
Jen
Bingo
me
Linda
Chewy
Preachwife
Lindawell8
Joe
Ollie
Iamahoot
Kathy (Abby's Mom)
SharonK
RBKayaking 9/29

If you are interested and I didn't put your name, let me know, please.  I'm also asking everyone to weight themselves on Monday, Sept. 24th and record this somewhere.  You can post the weight if you'd like, but if you'd rather not, just put it down somewhere you can find it so when you start losing you can let us know how much you've lost.

Let's begin!
Last edited by crickadoodle on September 29th, 2012, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crickadoodle
Master Member

Re: Roll Call for "Seriously LDL -- the Time is Now!!"

Post by crickadoodle »

Just in case I projected something onto this that I'm not meaning it to be -- this is not an exclusive thread that only people who are "in" can comment on.  I'm not trying to do anything but have a place to check in, if you want to be more serious than you've been in the past.  You are ready to lose the weight.  I hope that anyone who has had success with LDL will surely come in and encourage those of us who are trying to stay true to the LDL way of losing weight.  I'm not professing to be more special than anyone else.  So, sorry if anyone took offense.  No offense was intended in any way. 

I'm just wanting a head count of who is wanting to be a part and we'll see what happens.  I'm hoping for the best and that this thread will help us accomplish our goals and be the best we can be. 
chewy

Post by chewy »

please add me to your list!
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

I modified the list, Chewy.  Welcome. 
jjelli

Post by jjelli »

You are doing a great job Crick!  I don't see how any one could take offense...unless they are jealous!      Except remember that one women that was always arguing with others and putting down what they posted.....I know she upset me a few times as well as some other.
We just need to pray a little harder for her.    JJ
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Yes, Crick, I'm in
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
chewy

Post by chewy »

thanks for adding me crick!
preachwife

Post by preachwife »

I am In too.....
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Added you, Preachwife.  Looking forward to the encouragement along the way!
lrainbow2006

Post by lrainbow2006 »

Wish I could have you add me...but until some things are taken care of...I will just watch...and try to follow LDL the best I can.  I know what I need to do..and that is so helpful!  I just need to purge my house and life of non LDL things asap.  I am trying to spread the word to my co workers..I even gave my book to them.  I need to get my Eddie back on board and I need to rid my life of all those temptations that have been front and center.  Don't count me out just yet...I will be watching and learning...and hopefully losing.  thank you to all of you.

Started LDL  6/14/10
                  7/11/10  16# gone
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

I'm in!
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Just watched a sermon on discipline then I click on this thread. How can I not be in? God is trying to tell me something. Put me in!!

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Joe and Ollie -- got your names on the roll!  :thumbsup:
iamahoot

Post by iamahoot »

Count me in! And thanks for inspiring all of us to "get er done".
lindawell8
New, but learning

Post by lindawell8 »

:thumbsup:Thanks for adding me. I don't know anybody yet. But willing to learn. Need all the help I can get. The Lord has helped me alot to loose what I have lost. But that is why he put us here to help one another. So God bless all of you.
Have a really wonderful and blessed LDL [i]day.   Linda (Boots) Weller                           
jsprik
Master Member

Post by jsprik »

:thumbsup: HERE!!! *waves hand wildly* :)

Blessings
Jo

Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

look me up on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoannaReneeSprik
my blog: http://foodgurly.com
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

I had to go back and check, but I thought you were already on the list.  So, you are definitely in, Jo!!  :D :D

I have a small confession to make and I think you'll understand -- but it is a bit of a problem for me.  Glad my birthday is only once a year.  Last night we went out to eat with some friends and I made great choices for the meal.  Then after the meal was over this cake appeared on our table!  Well, how do you say absolutely no when someone goes out of their way to "bless" you with a cake?  I just said, "That is so sweet of you, I want just a very small piece."  Now, my friends know how I am about sugar and refined stuff, so they did cut me the tiniest of pieces."  I love my fruit so much more and don't feel deprived not eating that extra sweet stuff.  OK, my birthday is behind me, so that will help for starting on Monday.  My husband is taking me out tonight to a very nice restaurant, so I might not be perfect, but just glad this is happening before Monday!  :thumbsup:  I'm going to be ready on Monday and will have all of you backing me up when someone tries to get me to stray.  I'll be able to feel like others are counting on me, and that really does help me. 
jsprik
Master Member

Post by jsprik »

I was on the list, but it was roll call!  ;)

This WOE is a lifetime thing Crick, if we are going to make it that way, we MUST allow ourselves to enjoy an occasional treat.  Otherwise we cannot and will not stick to it!! It's a proven fact! So, that being said, enjoy your birthday dinner and be ready for Monday!!!  :thumbsup:

Blessings
Jo

Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

look me up on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoannaReneeSprik
my blog: http://foodgurly.com
jencita
Master Member

Post by jencita »

Getting excited for Monday - I am psyched.  I am going to beat this yoyo dieting forever and just eat healthy LDL
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Jo -- I get it!!  Here!!!  But you know, Jo, I really do like fruit better than cake, so it wasn't such a treat.  Just sometimes I think my decision has to be more about another person's feelings -- but even that has balance, because you can fool yourself so easily.  I know that in this I ate that little piece of cake because my friends were sweet for thinking of me.  Now, tonight, all choices are mine and if I really want it, I'm eating it -- but my 2 weeks of being a really good girl has reined in any cravings I might have felt.  

I have to say this, since starting LDL over 3 years ago, I have never really had to deal with extreme cravings again.  Before LDL I could eat and eat and never be satisfied.  I have not experienced that again.  Truly, I feel this way of eating has set me free from the cravings!  Thank you, Jesus, for leading me here.  It is truly a wonderful freedom!