Newcomers ... Please introduce yourself!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
niki
Administrator

Re: Newcomers ... Please introduce yourself!

Post by niki »

livinginlogs wrote:Hello,
My name is Debbie.  My father in law saw a commercial for Roger's book and asked me to order it for him.  He needs to lose about 150-200 lbs.  I would like to lose 30-40 lbs but I am more concerned about his health right now.

This is only his first day. I am feeling relieved that something might finally work for him. My children are very close to him so I want him to stay around for a long time for their sake.  Pray that this works because otherwise I don't know what else to do him.

hi debbie..............it worked for ME and i believe that ANYONE can get their eating AND their weight under control applying the simple principles of let's do lunch.........God will bless YOU with very easy weight loss because your focus is on your father in law...it really touches my heart to read that your concern is for him so that your children will enjoy the blessing of a grandparent for many years to come......
  it takes some meal planning, but i think you're up to the challenge...and when you lose that 30-40 pounds, you'll be THRILLED with the new YOU as well.......there IS a blessing here for YOU and your father-in-law................sincerely,niki 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

Welcome!!

LDL really works, so there's no need to wait -- you can go ahead and thank God right now for the blessing of leading you to LDL!!  Then just keep eating your corn, peas, beans and lentils and sweet fresh fruits and lean meats and veggies -- you're going to lose without suffering and you're going to feel full and satisfied too!  it's Wonderful!!

I really believe Roger Troy should receive a Nobel Peace Prize....this LDL could save the lives of so many people who are suffering from obesity, diabetes, etc...

God bless...
margo
livinginlogs

Post by livinginlogs »

thank ou everyone for your encouraging words. i love lets do lunch!  i love that i am eating good and  no more worrying about portions!  thank God for Roger.  Debbie
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

"I really believe Roger Troy should receive a Nobel Peace Prize....this LDL could save the lives of so many people who are suffering from obesity, diabetes, etc..."

Let's Do Lunchtm would lessen all of our needs for medical care...and prescriptions...and so much health care.  It is wonderful!  I cannot sing it's praises tooooooo much either!!!

Love the FEELING GOOD part the MOSTEST!!!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Hi -- I'm Gwennaford

I saw Roger & Anita 2 or 3 weeks ago on "Homekeepers" with Arthlene Rippy here in Florida.  I was so intrigued with what they said, and the pizza soup recipe.  I logged on to the LDL website as soon the program was over, copied a handful of recipes & was off & running immediately.  No time like 5 a.m. for a big pot of pizza!  :D

I was so fat and so starved for a healthy, wholesome way of eating that doesn't depend on prepackaged, preservative-loaded, high-sodium, chemically-enhanced foods!  While I understood, in theory, why the high-glycemic "white starchy foods" make you fat & keep you hungry, I never actually gave up any of them until now.  WOW!  I Thank God, Thank God, THANK GOD that TV program found me.

I wish I had recorded the date, because I HAVE LOST 34 POUNDS since then.  I'm not kidding.  Of course, the more you have to lose, the higher the weight loss percentages, and I have 234 (now "only" 200!) pounds to lose.  Most of it was water weight, at first.  I had suffered severe edema in my feet & legs, and needed to wear compression stockings 24/7 to keep my skin from rupturing.  But after ONE WEEK I was back into my normal shoe size, after wearing my husband's shoe size for more than a year.

A bariatric surgeon and weight loss advocate had me convinced I would never be able to stop eating myself to death without surgical intervention.  I was in the process of saving up the surgeon's $500 initiation fee prior to having lap-band surgery, but I was praying for God to help me find a better way.  In faith, I believe He did, and this is it.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

WELCOME  TO  THE  LDL  FAMILY!!!

We are so glad you found us.  Nothing is coincidental with God.  I have a good friend who had the gastric bypass surgery done a couple of years ago and now she is having trouble KEEPING her weight down.  I've shared LDL with her and hope she is doing it.  She sounds like she is interested.

I do know that she suffered with lots of pain during and after her surgery and she said she would never go through it again.  She also said she didn't realize that it would end up a couple years down the road of not being able to keep the weight off.  So, I wonder to myself, is it really all it is bragged up to be.

Glad to hear of your success on LDL.  The best part of this is that you get to eat until you are full of all the allowable LDL foods that fill you up and leave you feeling full longer, and you feel so much better physically!  It is amazing!

Keep on keeping on...on LDL...and stay on board the train....we are headed for our destination....and that is....

S K I N N Y T O W N !!!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

WOW Gweneford!

Welcome to LDL...

That's so wonderful about your weight loss and it just simply gives me goosebumps whenever i hear about how God has led someone to LDL...it's wonderful!

God bless!
margo
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

WONDERFUL results......you are RIGHT on track......it's so nice to hear from you and i hope you stick around to keep us apprised of your success.................there's NOTHING like let's do lunch.....
    welcome to our boards...it's OBVIOUS that God is already blessing you.............keep up the good work.......in Him,niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

THANK YOU to all of you for your interest & support.  I'll be happy to post this on the medical success stories board, as soon as I figure out how!  I'm not very bulletin/chat savvy yet. 

BTW, how can I get my fat pic on my profile?  I want to stop hiding behind the scenes ASAP.  And how did I get my ticker on there?  I wanted to, & I copied the code, but I wasn't aware I had pasted it anywhere -- and yet -- there it is!  I don't know how it happened.
ImageImage
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Well, I don't know how your ticker showed up if you didn't paste it either! Things are always happening on my computer that just seem mysterious to me. I often make my foster-father and my brother laugh with my lack of computer savvy.

Also, I noticed you have posted 5 times so far. After you have posted 10 times you'll have a few more options, including adding your picture, replying to Personal Messages, etc.

Or if Carolyn ("Queenie") reads this before you have posted 10 times, I think she has the 'power' to post your pic for you.

I'm glad you're here; keep posting.
NJ
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

EnJae wrote:Or if Carolyn ("Queenie") reads this before you have posted 10 times, I think she has the 'power' to post your pic for you.

hahaha - I'm so new at this NJ that I'm not sure about anything!  LOL!  (of course, I'd give it the old college try!)

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

[/quote]

hahaha - I'm so new at this NJ that I'm not sure about anything!  LOL!  (of course, I'd give it the old college try!)

Carolyn
[/quote]

:) :D That is all that we ask of you dear lady!  And I KNOW that you would do your absolute best at it too!!!!

Jeanne
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Thanks NJ & all.  I did put the ticker in my signature line because that's the only place that would let me click in with the code, but I forgot WHERE I had done that.  My PC is s...o............s....l.....o.....w.............. sometimes I have to go away & come back later to find out what I did, & by that time, Alzheimer's has set in...       

.........what was the question?    just kidding

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this.  At least, I'm beginning to detect a pattern, not just randomly clicking around.
ImageImage
mshortman

Post by mshortman »

Hello I'm Mona from Montana,
Purchased the book a couple of days ago and couldn't put it down. Went major grocery shopping today. I am so excited. I have only been with it 3 days and am feeling just great. Can't wait for all the cravings to go away. I feel like this is the best thing I have ever tried and am so excited. Love to read all the new recipes also. Mona
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

mshortman wrote:Hello I'm Mona from Montana,
Purchased the book a couple of days ago and couldn't put it down. Went major grocery shopping today. I am so excited. I have only been with it 3 days and am feeling just great. Can't wait for all the cravings to go away. I feel like this is the best thing I have ever tried and am so excited. Love to read all the new recipes also. Mona

mona from montana.......i see success on your horizon.....EASY to predict NOW that you've found let's do lunch....eating this way CHANGED my life and empowered me to be on the control end of what i ate and when......glad you're now in the know...keep us posted as to your success....................sincerely,niki
mshortman

Post by mshortman »

Thanks for all of the encouragement you guys!. I purchased the book last week and am on my second reading! I love this. I have been on for 5 days and have no cravings. Not kidding. We just got our Girl Scout delivery of cookies here. Usually I treat myself to some of my favorites. Not this year! Did not even care or want one. :o) I am a third grade teacher. In the lounge today I was talking about the book and I apologized to my fellow teachers for sounding like an infomercial. I was so excited, anyway I gave 5 people the name of the book and website and they were equally excited. Thanks for all the great recipes. I can't wait to have my cholestrol checked next month. Ya , Mona
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

To steal Queenie's word, Yiippppeeeee for Mona!  You go, Girl!  Remember this enthusiasm in the days & weeks to come, and with God's help, you WILL make it!
ImageImage
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Gwennaford wrote:To steal Queenie's word, Yiippppeeeee for Mona!

haha!!  Gwennaford - I hardly even realize the things that I say - so you definitely made me smile!  :D

Yes, WELCOME, Mona - You will LOVE it!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."