[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
Let's Do Lunch Community • View topic - Newcomers ... Please introduce yourself!

Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61

greetings Shariee,
      Glad to see you found us. Let me tell you that since Iv'e been following this eating plan I have lost weight went from a size 1x to a size 14. IHave eliminated 2 heart medications and 1 diabetis medication. So go ahead take a chance on us and eat all the fruit and yummy beans you can!
                              Judie

Profile Send private message  

Shariee,
Make sure you check out the Medical Success Stories. There are quite a few from diabetics who have turned their health around with LDL.  Let's Do Lunch REALLY WORKS!!!!
Pat

My welcome too, Sheriee. You will be doing yourself a favor by purchasing the LDL book from our website, www.letsdolunch.com , where you will receive with the book the "coming" changes to the next printing and a free $15 set of LDL Laminated Recipe Cards, and the shipping and handling is also included.

Please read the "diet" part of the book at least 3 times through, in order to pick up on everything you need to remember, and the please see your doctor for approval before starting Let's Do Lunch. That said, please just trust that LDL works, and eat until you're full, whenever you are hungry, no matter how often that is and no matter how many calories are consumed. Because your blood sugar level will become stable, you will start to feel full longer and with each passing day you will become less and less hungry. As you become less and less hungry, you will start to eat less and less, thus consuming fewer and fewer calories and losing weight.

The other beautiful things about LDL...because you are eating until full, your hunger cravings are eliminated...and because the body can't tell the difference between starchy carbs, when you eat the LDL starchy carbs that don't spike your blood sugar it eliminates your cravings for the starchy carbs that do spike your blood sugar and make you hungry most of the time. Likewise, when you eat the LDL sweet carbs (fresh fruits and fruit smoothies) that don't spike your blood sugar it eliminates your cravings for the sweet carbs that do spike your blood sugar and make you hungry most of the time. Etc., etc., because you can eat lean red meat, fat-free cheese, whole-grain cereals (no sugar in the ingredients), whole-grain fat-free crispbreads (no sugar in the ingredients), dark brown rice and wild rice and other LDL foods that you can't tell the difference between them and the fattening foods that we all know about...like pancakes made from popcorn flour, potato cakes and mashed potatoes made from blended butter beans and chicken broth, sausages made from skinless ground white meat chicken and Morton's Sausage and Meatloaf seasoning, pizza soup made with pureed pinto beans in it (you can't even taste the beans in most of the LDL recipes)...all of these LDL foods and recipes actually taste better than the fattening foods they were designed to replace.

God bless and enjoy!

Roger Troy

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

Last edited by Sheriee on , edited 1 time in total.

Never since the LDL book was published by Thomas Nelson have I ever had someone say that they went up an inch on their waistline eating the LDL way. In fact, I have never heard of anyone who hasn't lost weight eating the LDL way. In fact, I have never had anyone return a book because the program didn't work, nor return a book for any reason whatsoever. In fact, just the opposite has occurred - people purchasing more books to give to family, friends, co-workers, church members, etc. Conclusion...Sheriee, you have to be eating incorrectly, and I'm sooo sorry that I am the one who apparently misled you on how to eat.

Without reading the book, where did you get the info needed to eat the LDL way? You said you have been "eating like Mr. Wilson says for beginners" and I can't remember posting such info...reading the diet part of the book at least 3 times through is absolutely essential in order to remember everything necessary to succeed.

Until you get the newly revised book with the "coming" changes to the next printing, and have read it 3 times through, please post on these message boards each day the foods you ate for that day...not the quantities of the foods, but just which foods you ate, and our Food Police will get back to you with their comments and suggestions...so that you can enjoy what all of us on these message boards are enjoying - losing weight and losing inches around the waist.

Whatever caused you to eat in the wrong way, I need to have this corrected so that it doesn't happen to anyone else.

God bless,

RT

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

Hello Mr. Wilson,

As for the info on how a person should start eating on LDL, here is your post:

"HOW TO START "LET'S DO LUNCH"

Basically the big NO NO’s are:
Breads, grains, nuts, seeds, starches (this includes: breaded foods, dextrose, gluten, pasta, potatoes, rice, etc.), sugar

What you are permitted:
Beans: Great source of protein (especially eaten in conjunction with corn - makes a complete protein)

Fruit (either alone or as a smoothie)

Meats: meats, chicken (skin removed), fish – should be eaten only at lunch, however there are exceptions.

Vegetables

You need to eat as often as you can and as much as you want UNTIL YOU ARE FULL (not STUFFED).

Your meals should consist of the following:

Breakfast and Supper: should consist of only beans, fruits and vegetables (there are exceptions). .

Lunch: is where you eat your (lean) meat protein, along with your beans/fruits/vegetables (there are exceptions).

DO NOT SNACK IN BETWEEN MEALS. However, if you find yourself hungry (during the day or night time), then eat fresh fruit, allowed vegetables, popcorn. Remember, in the beginning it's important to eat as often as you can and as much as you want UNTIL YOU ARE FULL .
Always remember that it's not "calories in, calories out", but it's "ingredients in, ingredients out". You need to eat as often as you can and as much as you want of all the non-fattening starchy carb recipes. You also need to eat as often as you can and as much as you want of all the sweetest fresh fruits (or fruit smoothies).

I have been eating like this now since i started it. Every day i start my day off with either fruit or a green smoothie, for dinner i have some beans or mixed veggies, a few hrs. later i have a pretty large bowl of popcorn, then for supper i usually end it with a smoothie, watermelon or some sort of fruit, and maybe some popcorn later, but most times not.
And, i'm having other problems too. I hate talking about this too, but i mean....all of us have a food processor on top with a disposal on bottom. Well, i'm having some serious problems with my disposal, if you know what i mean. Big time!!  :( 
Today for breakfast i had my smoothie, for dinner i had some bbq pork..just the meat...about 6 oz., later a bowl of my homemade chili which was made with hamburger, beans n tomato sauce w/chili seasoning, and a few bites of popcorn sometime later. I don't usually do heavy stuff though, like the chili. Today was just the exception. That's it so far today. And for supper, it may be watermelon, grapes or a smoothie.
But Mr. Wilson, not to worry. It could just be my switching from one way of eating to another too. I'm not too overly concerned about it personally. And i wasn't saying LDL doesn't work....no worries, k??? It also could be the hypoglycemia thing that is just bucking and screaming against the change too. I have usually avoided eating very much starches for quite some time. There are several factors that could be figured in.
I haven't cheated from what is pasted above. I've stayed right with the guidelines and usually keep my meals simple....either smoothies, beans, veggies, fruit or popcorn. Haven't really put anything together yet....it's too hot to cook really.
Ok, i'll check back in later....

You're doing just fine Sheriee! I didn't even realize I had posted that info, but it is basically correct and you are eating correctly. Just stick with it and the weight WILL come off! Please, please, please don't get on your scale until you have been on the plan at least a month. I think you already said that you were going to follow this advice.

Please see your doctor for approval before starting the Let's Do Lunch eating plan. That said, it is not unusual to have problems related with going to the bathroom very often in the beginning. Unless there is something physically wrong with you, your body will adjust to your new way of eating and you won't continue to have this problem. If your problem is not going to the bathroom often enough, then eating some dark brown fried rice or dark brown rice in your butter-bean mashed potatoes, or in bean soups, etc., should do the trick. There is also a product called Metamucil that you can purchase to correct this problem.

I also had hypoglycemia, which with Let' Do Lunch went completely away, as did my sleep apnea, my acid reflux, my high blood pressure, my borderline diabetes and my aches and pains.

Your body is now adjusting and fighting your new way of eating, so again just stick with it, don't even think about losing weight to begin with, don't worry about what your scale says and just TRUST it and let it happen naturally!

There has never been a person, that I know of, who followed the plan and didn't lose weight. Just relax and enjoy!

Further, I notice that you didn't purchase the newly revised book from our website, unless you sent in a check, so if you will email me, roger@letsdolunch.com , with your mailing address I will send you out the "coming" changes to the next printing free of charge, which changes are substantial and could mean the difference between success and failure...or at the very least make your journey much easier and more fun with more foods and great recipes and a better explanation of what is going on.

Again, Sheriee, God bless and enjoy!

Roger Troy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61