Smoothie Disaster in Van Nuys

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
joecaracappa
Master Member

Re: Smoothie Disaster in Van Nuys

Post by joecaracappa »

I find the PCP's attitude strange but you strike me as someone who will persevere, don't let up on these guys. Otherwise I will have to come over there and let the air out of their tires or something.

Joe
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

I will fight for my family...you are correct in that Joe.  I think it is terribly funny that you would let the air out hmm I will condiser it!!
ANG
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

I can also ring their doorbell at 3 AM and run!

Joe
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

I tried that...that pitt bull is pretty quick though ;D
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

The we dognapp the Pitt Bull and put him to work on the ranch hearding broccoli.

Joe
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

Sounds good to me...we have to clear it with niki first...shes our animal patrol on the ranch..I have kids patrol, and lets see that leaves you anywhere but near the smoothies!! I am kinda concerned about you griling also....you have created kind the frozen havoc , where does that leave you with flames and propane???  ANG
niki

Post by niki »

we'll reprogram that pit bull at the ranch and train him to attack doctors.........yeah...i like that...............
  i'm sorry, ang...but nurses and doctors are like natural enemies...there are so very few of them that i like...and when they act like a brick wall,don't listen to their patients and DON'T put their patients' welfare first,they make me really MAD.....
  ok...we won't reprogram the pit bull to bite doctors..but he can still hang around and herd the broccoli...i have a doberman now(katie)and i don't know if she's capable of reprograming...she's too afraid of everything....and that's not unusual either..that is what makes certain breeds of dogs good guard dogs...they're afraid...and that's why they attack....labradors or animals like that are very trusting..that's what makes them so good with kids....actually,a pit bull might be my next dog....so maybe i'll take that one now(if it's a female)...........niki
niki

Post by niki »

hey ang...he's going to be the stand up comic on open mike night...he's not allowed near the smoothies....he's not allowed near ANY of the animals(unless they're not edible animals...he can go near those)...and you're right,he's not allowed near the barbeque either........in that case,joe,you better be REALLY funny..........niki
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

He better be hilarious and stop saying ladies please pass them ham, fruit salad etc...I think he better pass to himself occasionally!!If hes not funny niki and I will have our personal busboy!!
ANG
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

its imaginary??
niki

Post by niki »

well,if it isn't,i'm goin there NOW...see ya
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

He did ban broccoli but Barbara made him put it back because old George knows the same thing I know. That the secret of life is "KEEP THE WOMEN HAPPY".

Now I am not just talking about a wife or mother. One must keep ALL the women happy in one's life in order to be successful.

That would include your one's sisters, sister-in-laws, cousins, bosses, co-workers, girlfriends (single men only, one would not have one of these if he were keeping his wife happy), your kid's school teachers, the nuns, LDLers, All the women a man ever comes into contact with.

How is it done? How does a man know what makes a woman happy?
You LISTEN to them! It's not rocket science guys!

Oh by the way, you would probably not want to have me as a time share salesman but "if it makes you happy" I'll give it a shot.

Joe
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

We could always have it in Heaven.

Joe
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

Women do laundry?...............wait a minute!...........DELIA!!!! I want to talk to you!!

Joe
niki

Post by niki »

hey joe....i can't even kid about this....you're a man who likes to make the women around him happy?....you 're a gem........of course,i'll have to confirm this with delia first.....
  and maybe we will shift you around to being the stand up comic on LADIES NIGHT..............niki
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

I am ready to go to the ranch tonight if Joe agrees to do the laundry!!!We only have approximately 30 loads here a week....with that burden gone I could take a nap, a hike, read my bible more...Thanks Joe and Delia, I hope you trained him to separate!!
ANG
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

In the past, I have made every mistake annyone can make with a washing machine and dryer. I did the mixing of reds and whites, washed dry clean only in wools in hot water and everyones favorite, the hot dryer full of dress shirts with the ball point pen disaster. The ironing is another story.

Joe