Thanks, Niki!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
niki

Re: Thanks, Niki!

Post by niki »

thanks mary,you're a lovely person and you yourself should be sunning yourself down there in the florida keys after having ALREADY lost the weight and having kept it off for such a long time rather than spending your days online also and your days off making up ldl allowable recipes........
  there is a threefold blessing here for me...
    #1...i'm not taking 40+pounds of fat to my grave(and with that,i may have gone there sooner)
    #2...i'm eating wonderful foods and improving the quality of my life...
    #3...i've met wonderful people like you,roger and the rest of you guys on these boards......it blesses me to help you...i have been so blessed that i want EVERY PERSON possible to share in this blessing.....when you act on my advice and then come back to me and tell me that you were successful,you make my day..........my sincerest thanks to all of you................niki             
Last edited by niki on July 26th, 2006, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taragrace

Post by taragrace »

I agree with Little Mary!  Niki is wonderful.  She responds to my personal emails to her too!

Thanks Niki for your great advice and support!

Tara
BettyBoop

Post by BettyBoop »

I, too, would like to give Niki credit for her willingness to always help others in any way that she can.  Nike has helped me a lot through personal emails to me.  Thanks, Nike and God bless you.

Betty
Rejection means direction!!

All things work together for good to those who love the Lord.  Romans 8:28
niki

Post by niki »

you're very welcome tara....it's my pleasure to do whatever i can,but it's always nice to be appreciated.............thank you......niki
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

I have to jump in on this one...when I got up this morning I had emails from Niki who besides all of taking care of the message boards has been researching on my daughters behalf....I know how time consuming this is because I spend many hours at it lately....I have already presonally thanked Niki but a public thanks is still not enough!!
ANG
ConB113
New, but learning

Post by ConB113 »

O.K. Now it's my turn!!  Niki is such a wonderful, caring person, I really just can't say enough about her. She has also been in contact with me and has been helping me along the way when I get discouraged and also with my physical problems.
I know that when she gets to Heaven she will certainly be one of God's special angels!!!!

Many Thanks to You Niki and May God Continue to Bless You and Your Family,
Connie
niki

Post by niki »

hey you guys...i'm speechless....you're so wonderful yourselves..it would be hard for me NOT to do whatever i can(which is REALLY not much)but i appreciate your thanks...and i thank you for being there too.........you guys are great.................niki
niki

Post by niki »

thanks...you're so funny....imagine how we manage to make each other laugh online without being in person...i think that's great.............niki