Hello Everyone!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Tori

Hello Everyone!

Post by Tori »

Your long-lost (or so it seemed!) sister has returned!  ;D

We have finally got our move over with, and I will be taking my time to unpack the "little things". We have our main furniture and neccessities done, so that was the big part. The smaller things I can do a bit at a time.

Needless to say, (and I hate to admit this!), I didn't do so well with staying on LDL while everything was in upheaval. Starting again today, however, hubby and I are back on track, and are doing a serious "fruit 'n soup flush". We'll probably stay on mostly fruits and fresh raw veggies for the next few days just to detox. LOL! Please pray for us, now that things have settled, that we will continue to lose the weight, and forever stay on our LDL lifestyle!

I love you all and have missed you greatly! I will be in again soon to post. For now, I have to go switch over the laundry, and then come back to try to catch up on the message board!

Many hugs and prayers ~
Tori

P.S. Welcome to all of our new members, and congratulations on making the best lifestyle change decision you could possibly make! I look forward to meeting you all soon. (:
niki

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by niki »

hi tori.....glad you're settled in....and i'll be waiting to read your post about how easy the transition back to ldl was......and i'll also be waiting for a gavin update......God bless you and your family..................niki 
ConB113
New, but learning

Post by ConB113 »

Welcome back Tori, we have missed you!!!

Connie
Tori

Post by Tori »

Thanks ladies!

Gavin Update: He's just fine! Growing like a weed, and starting the vocalization process. I can sit and talk to him, or sing to him, and he'll start trying to "talk" back. It's so cute ... I forgot how much fun babies can be! Here's a pic I took this weekend. I call it his "playin' possum" picture. hehe! Hope you like it!  (:

Tori

Post by Tori »

Amen to that, Mary!! Already back on track, and feeling *wonderful*! Having a swimming pool at our new home is helping too. Hubby, kids, and I go there most evenings after dinner and spend about an hour swimming. Feels great to get refreshed, cooled off, and get some exercise. When we come back in, if we are feeling a bit hungry, we make some fresh popcorn or have some nice cold watermelon. Woo hoo! 

God is good!!! :D
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

Tori,
We are so glad that you are settling in and back with us!!  Gavin is adorable :-)  Congrats on your new home...it sounds wonderful.
ANG
Tori

Post by Tori »

Thanks Ang! It's good to BE back! ;D