Has GrammieLaurie reported in yet?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
nyKath

Has GrammieLaurie reported in yet?

Post by nyKath »

I'm praying that she found the strength and determination to go to Roger's book signing last night and gain some inspiration. Where are ya, Laurie??? :) nyK
grammylaurie
New, but learning

Re: Has GrammieLaurie reported in yet?

Post by grammylaurie »

Hi everyone, Praise God I did go.  I ran into a LOT of problems just to get there. Wonder where in interference came from, bet you can't guess who would have loved to see me miss it and decide that I am too overweight or that I would be wasting my time or any of the other his lies. I am holding to Phil. 4:13 and I believe that God can do anything through me that I will allow him to do. And I have given him control and am asking him to help me to break my addiction/cravings to any and all of the food that is bad for me and to help me to be successful in LDL. Anyway it was Great to meet Roger and get to talk to him and hear his story. I am so excited to get started. However I did not get a book. They have been selling out I guess as fast as they can get them in.  I have one on order but it will be in 5 business days, so it looks like the end of next week. Kinda bumbed about that but oh well. Anyway I have been praying a lot about this and getting prepared for my life to change.  I got up late and did not have time for breakfast. So I took a box of raisins and a whole pineapple to work with me this morning. I also had a baggie of cherries. So I guess that I will start flooding my body with fruit while I wait.  I can not wait for the book and all of the recipes to get here. I love to cook and I want to get started. I was amazed on hearing what all you can do with blended butter beans.  WOW.  Anyway I told my daughter-in-law that as soon as the book came in we could do this together and she said yes.  Thank you all for your prayers and support that I feel.  Have a GREAT day!
Laurie
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

Laurie,
Praise God that you went!!  The hardest step is over and now your life can change forever and be prepared to help other family members as they see the transformation in you.  Within 2 months of beginning LDL I had hooked more than 10 of my inlaws up with books.  I went into our local bookstore so much the cashier said she was going to buy one and start LDL!! Of all of those people I did not approached any of them about LDL they saw a difference and asked me! Praise God they are all on the road to healthier living.  One of my sis in laws has lost more than 70 lbs and looked amazing at her sons wedding last month.  A neice was able to fit into the bridesmaid dress she ordered 2 sizes too small!!  Just read these messages boards while you wait for your book and keep eating that fruit and add popcorn, soynuts for snacks...keep your protein at one meal per day , eat beans and soups and you will get a headstart on LDL..God bless and good luck!!
ANG
niki

Post by niki »

laurie...you don't have to wait for the book to start....it's the absence of sugar/grains/nuts/seeds that starts it all...fat free dairy products are allowed...lean protein(as much as you want)no bacon or sausage or ham...all the vegetables you want...all the fruit you want(including watermelon and grapes and cherries)...snack on popcorn(with olive oil spray or "i can't believe it's not butter spray")soynuts(with or without raisins)all you want..all the beans you want.....bean soups...check the boards for all those bean soup recipes......they're all allowed in unlimited amounts.......
  in the beginning,roger tells everyone to eat all they want of all the allowable foods whenever they want,until the cravings are GONE..don't wait another day.......niki