I can't help but notice....

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
joecaracappa
Master Member

I can't help but notice....

Post by joecaracappa »

I can't help but notice a few things about myself lately:

* I am sleeping through the night.

*I wake up alert and ready to function.

*My BM's are soft and more frequent.

* I am eating a ton of food and not feeling bloated after.

* My "sausage" fingers look more like hot dogs.

* I sometimes get an "odd" feeling, like I have a cold coming on, but don't.

* Pasta doesn't interest me.

There is more but I have to get to work. I am waiting until 8/20 to weigh myself, which is the only real craving I have.

Comments..........

Joe
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
niki

Re: I can't help but notice....

Post by niki »

all i can say is that this is a VERY imcomplete list...niki
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

Niki:

Heck, I've only been on the program for a week. Everything in time.

Joe
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

I was thinking the other day that the "odd"  feeling may be because I have not started my vitamin regiment yet. I must start that today.

Joe
niki

Post by niki »

joe...the odd feeling like a cold is coming on,i don't get....i had to look back to see what you were talking about...are you talking about fatigue or congestion?...
  either way,vitamins are a great idea......EVERYONE should.....people here talk about the nutritional value of different fruits and vegetables....but,only you and mary(and anyone else),plucking the stuff off the trees and eating them are the only ones getting all the vitamins...
  now that we're talking about this subject of vitamins,i had forgotten something that i just remembered.......i graduated from nursing school 34 yrs ago...at that time AND for years after,ANY dr that you approached about taking vitamins would tell you 'they are not necessary..."you get all the vitamins you need from the food you eat"....it was ONLY when they realized the money they could make with their "diet"plans and vitamin supplements did they jump on the band wagon....my father used to listen to this dr who DID believe in vitamins and this guy was really GREAT...he didn't sell his own supplemets and didn't make millions off his opinion...he had a radio show and he was great...when i talk to my father later,i'm going to ask him...i hate that i don't remember his name...he died quite a few years back and i think he was in his 70s...............
  i take a multi mineral supplement besides the other stuff....in my opinion,everyone should...and WOMEN should take calcium...................niki
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

Buy the way the "odd"  feeling has passed. May have been a vitamin thing, I don't know. Also, my belt was looking for a new notch to slip into this morning but there was none. So even though I have not weighed myself yet, something good is happening. Still can't get over how much better I am sleeping. During the summer I go to one of our Boy Scout camps (Whitsett) on weekends where I am the director of the health lodge (first aid). I usually sleep in a screened in porch in my building and even there I sleep through the night. So it doesn't seem to matter where I am, I am sleeping really good!

Joe