DEEELICIOUS SNACK...Edamames in pod form, veggie salted!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
katjack
New, but learning

Re: DEEELICIOUS SNACK...Edamames in pod form, veggie salted!

Post by katjack »

I buy the frozen edamame pods that are seasoned with sea salt, they are so good... My question is I found them in bulk dried lightly seasoned ones and some seasoned with Wasabi, would those be ok too?
katjack
New, but learning

Post by katjack »

Just read your best snack ever post and it brought me back to this one... Glad you found the seasoned ones!! they are delish!

My question is I found them in bulk dried lightly seasoned ones and some seasoned
with Wasabi, would those be ok too
Zesti
Master Member

Post by Zesti »

Little Princess told me about adding raisins to roasted soy nuts to take the craving for chocolate away. IT WORKS! I was such a chocolate freak! I thought I was over that completely. But somehow M+M's made it into the house and just a few made me want more and more. I am really giving myself a big V8 slap! because I could of had my nuts.
So now the rest of the bag of M+M's go into the trash and the soy nuts come out to remain in plain sight!
This little post pops in at the most perfect time and strengthens my resolve. Thank you!
:ymhug:
Zesti
Zesti
Master Member

Post by Zesti »

Little Princess told me about adding raisins to roasted soy nuts to take the craving for chocolate away. IT WORKS! I was such a chocolate freak! I thought I was over that completely. But somehow M+M's made it into the house and just a few made me want more and more. I am really giving myself a big V8 slap! because I could of had my nuts.
So now the rest of the bag of M+M's go into the trash and the soy nuts come out to remain in plain sight!
This little post pops in at the most perfect time and strengthens my resolve. Thank you!
:ymhug:
Zesti