corn thins

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
PattyCakes

Re: corn thins

Post by PattyCakes »

Thanks for the link Barb. I'm down to 2.5 hours away now!  lol 

Patty
niki

Post by niki »

hi guys..i eat popcorn,roasted chick peas,soynuts and edamame and am VERY satisfied...i've been on this program for almost 7 months and haven't felt a need for anything else...tara told me that she found the corn thins at fairway(a market about 20 minutes away from us)i might check them out the next time i go..........niki
Last edited by niki on November 11th, 2006, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

decided to bring this one close to the top again because:
I just found CORN THINS at a store (finally) not too far from us (probably 20 minute drive) in the "Orange County area of So. Cal!". I'm headed there now to finally get to try them!!!
Wish me luck!
Veronica
tallyrand

Post by tallyrand »

I'd had a time finding them locally as well, finally when I was aat a smaller Health Foods Store I asked if they could get them in, they checked and said they could, but they would have to order an entire case (12 packages), so I paid for an entire case, It was only about $25, and they had them in in their next shipment, the coming Wednesday.  A couple days later I found them on the shelf at another place, and I went ahead, and bought a couple bags.  After having a couple with some salsa I hoped that the case would be enough!