Chicken chili

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
grammylaurie
New, but learning

Chicken chili

Post by grammylaurie »

Hi Everyone, I made this chicken chili last night, I thought it was WONDERFUL.
4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts - 2 small cans of chicken broth - 48 oz jar northern beans - 1 Tablespoon cumin - 1 pkg taco season - 1 qt of my home canned tomato's - garlic & onion powder - 1/2 bag of frozen pepper stir fry mix. I boiled the chicken in broth and then shredded it up added everything else and let it cook till the frozen veggies were done and everything was hot. And sprinkled it with Parmesan cheese.  Even my husband thought it was good.
I meant to fix a salad with it but because I was snacking on frozen grapes while it was cooking I thought the soup was enough.  I hope if you try it that you enjoy it. As I said yesterday that I would come to work prepared to eat acceptable foods today. Well I brought a whole bag of stuff. Watermelon- raisins - soup -frozen grapes - popcorn. With Gods help I WILL MAKE IT THROUGH TODAY. (Phil. 4:13 (all things - yes it says ALL THINGS)). Have a Great day!  Laurie
Oh by the way I want to say this outloud - I PLAN TO LOOSE at least 10 POUNDS A MONTH, until I reach the goal that GOD has for me. 
I just love that I feel free to write here on this site. I can't believe that I am even doing it.
jeandolleen

Re: Chicken chili

Post by jeandolleen »

Hi Laurie, I am with you , I have never been much of a computer person but I just really enjoy this site.  Everyone is so encouraging and helpful.  Just keep going strong as I know you are and enjoy eating the way the Lord intended us to eat.  I know I am.  Have a great day.  Jean  8)