LDL Humor.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Mike

LDL Humor.

Post by Mike »

Here is the short list of the benefits of LDL.

1. You can give up the bottom banded shirts that have for so many years hidden your overhang.

2. You will be able to look down and see your toes

3.You will be able to fit into clothes that you wore three years ago.

4. Your wife/husband will be much happier with you cause you probably won't snore as much after your weight loss.

5. Your sleep apnea will probably improve.

6. Your spouse will see a difference in your energy level and the amount of things you get done around the house.

7. Your overall happiness will make you a much easier person to live with.

8. Be careful, your wedding band may fit much looser.

9.You will be able to get rid of the seatbelt extension.

10. Your grocery bill will probably go down.  Fruit and veggies are cheaper than snacks and meat.

11. At some point you will hear the famous four words "Have you lost weight?"

12. You may even experience what it is like to drop a shoe size.

13. Your wife/husband, family and Doctor will be much happier with you for losing weight, and possibly extending your life.

14. You will have a chance to meet some of the nicest people, that have genuine concerns for your weight problem and are so willing to help, because they have all been there!

I have experienced all of the above, and thank you all for the help and encouragement.  God bless you all, Mike
imkay

Re: LDL Humor.

Post by imkay »

that is so great mike!! i love the fact that you are so positive!! keep them coming!
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Mike,

Your positive attitude is infectious. What profound insights you have concern LDL. In the 3 weeks I’ve been doing LDL, I’ve already experienced 1 of the 14 points (#14). With the Grace of God, and the help all you wonderful folks, I know I will experience the remaining 13.

Thanks again for the smile, and wonderful inspiration.
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
niki

Post by niki »

mike,you're so funny ;D..............but everything you said is based in truth........i'm glad to see such wonderful results that have affected so many different aspects of your life.............God bless you................niki