Waiting for book -

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Forever Young
Master Member

Waiting for book -

Post by Forever Young »

I ordered my book last week and I am hoping that I get it within the next two days as I am leaving on vacation.  But, I am wondering...what can I do to get started?

I have read alot of the message boards and I think that I am beginning to pick up a few things...but I am not sure if I know enough to start it without reading the book. 

Anyone have any suggestions?
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
NurseRachel
New, but learning

Re: Waiting for book -

Post by NurseRachel »

Hi I have only bee on the program a couple of days and doing great. I eat some fruit for breakfast and I don;t eat agin until lunch. I had a chicken salad today and lot of it. I was so full and I am not hungry yet. Tonight I plan on eating as much fruit as I want  which is probably not going to be more that an apple and banana and I expect to be ok. Just make more healthy choices and try to avoid a lot of white products like bread, bisquits,or at least until you get your book. They have some wonderful looking receipes in the book and I am anxious to make some of them. You will see whaT I mea

Forever Young wrote:I ordered my book last week and I am hoping that I get it within the next two days as I am leaving on vacation.  But, I am wondering...what can I do to get started?

I have read alot of the message boards and I think that I am beginning to pick up a few things...but I am not sure if I know enough to start it without reading the book. 

Anyone have any suggestions?

niki

Re: Waiting for book -

Post by niki »

that's great mary......forever young and forever slim...."slim", by the way, is my new name at church...and i think that's a great goal for ALL of us.....forever young and forever slim..............
  fy....welcome to our boards.....with the absence of sugar/grains/nuts/seeds,your blood sugars stabilize and the cravings are GONE.....beans help to keep things stable and make and keep you nice and full.....you eat one meal of lean meat or fish including vegetables and beans in the meal so that you don't eat an excessive amount of meat or fish.........you can eat beans AT ANY TIME.....i say this because i'm the bean queen....i can't live without beans.........
  have a great vacation..........niki