Cotton Candy Grapes

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
ZsaZsa

Re: Cotton Candy Grapes

Post by ZsaZsa »

Never heard of them...what color are they? Any pits? Can you imagine cotton candy wine....yuck!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

I don't like cotton candy so I'm not eager to try the grapes! I like the flavor of grapes.
Pam
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Oh my goodness, the thought of candy cotton wine!
I have never heard of these grapes, but if I ever see any, I will try them.
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

They are green and have a tiny seed. Not sure I'll buy them again, but wanted to try them.
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

Hi Little Mary,

I did taste a hint of the cotton candy in them. Wasn't over powering or anything. Glad you like them! I think of you every time I wear the size 6 shorts you sent me a couple of years ago! Recently just got back in them! Love Love Love it!

I am so excited about my Vitamix! It shipped yesterday! Can't wait to make some yummy things with it! Looking forward to green smoothies for starters!

Mary J
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

MaryJ, I don't like cotton candy, but the grapes sound interesting. Little Mary interested me in the Vitamix. Definitely, my best kitchen investment. Glad you are back down. I'm still the same size that I reached 4 yrs ago. With LDL, it has been easy to maintain. My cousin who travelled with us this summer once again said, "I can't believe how much you eat, and still stay small." Oh well, I go prepared with corn chips, because I love salsa and other dips. It has gotten easy for me to say, I don't eat that instead of I can't. I can eat anything I choose, but don't because I have no craving for it. A group of my lady friends were going to Pizza Hut, I think coupons came in the mail, so I was invited to go. I said I don't eat prepared pizza, but that I make my own. First thing asked, what did I use for crust? Thanks, LindaRN for the cauliflower crust pizza recipe. I came home and made one. My DH likes it too. Only 3 out of 7 went to Pizza Hut. The other 3 said that they didn't like that much bread. I said that I had been delivered from my Pizza cravings, but still desired the taste, but without consequences. MaryJ, your skin is lovely. I tried the cream. I went to makeup counter at Macy's today, and the lady gave me a compliment. So thanks for the tip. Maybe, I'll see you in February. We have reservations for a month. I'll miss Gwennie. Maybe Pam will be there. We 'll have to wait to see, because last year, we had reservations, but I had unexpected problems. Ray and I both feel fine. Very grateful. I think I'm going to walk in a 5K on the 31st. Hope to anyway. :ymhug: JF
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

What kind of cream?? What was the tip?? I want to look good too!! :D
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

You 're beautiful. It looks as though you have beautiful skin. My skin has never been a strong point, so I try to use good creams. Argon cream, and I ordered from qvc. It is a great sunscreen. My skin has so improved from LDL. I think natural sweeteners has helped. That's all. :ymhug: JF
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

Thank you JF. I think being on LDL helped me to heal after my skin cancer surgery. My scar is barely visible. It has been 10 months and when I have makeup on you have to know where it is to find it. When I am using EVCO in cooking I use my finger to slide it off the spoon and then rub it on my arms. That is a trick my daughter taught me. It has really softened my arms. Since I lost weight, I am seeing more wrinkles. I had the plumped up before. Can't help but to want some magic cream though. Life is good.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11