NO MESSAGE HERE

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
niki

Re: NO MESSAGE HERE

Post by niki »

hey enjae.......the position is yours..you can also be the official C.C.S(creator of camp songs)........there's PLENTY of room on the ranch......
  joe....must i remind you of the trilogy of your antics on the boards?....OR how you had your eye on those white tailed deer?................that's it....you're in mary's hands...niki
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

Moi?

Joe
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
EnJae
Master Member

Re: Camp Songs

Post by EnJae »

No, no, I don't want to have to come UP with ALL of them! Besides, I'll be busy earning my meals.

Ok LGL group: Who will be willing to archive the songs any of us come up with for the ranch?

NJ
niki

Post by niki »

no..no..no...i'll help you...most of the campfire music will be worship music..i play folk guitar(meaning i don't need electricity).....imagine......"i can only imagine" by campfire......hallelujah.........................niki
niki

Post by niki »

mary....you'll do ANYTHING for a foot massage....but the truth is,if you cook for her,she will come and sing too..........niki
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Joe.....here is the thing.....IF you were to obtain the position of spamgarbalagist...... and we didn't have your references on file.....well... suppose there was a lawsuit.... cause you know..... spam is loved worldwide.. . there are people.... and I know this is hard to believe... who are..... *whispers*....addicted to spam and other fattening foods. 
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by EnJae »

Niki;
Right there, that blew it, when you asked me to sing; I don't want to get thrown OUT! Although I may slip away of an evening and croak with the frogs. I don't sound good but I love to sing to my Father anyway.
If we can ever get my foster-father away from his cokes, dingdongs and white bread, HE has a great voice! He loves LDL foods, he just isn't ready to make the break with his favorite foods yet.

Little Mary;
You got it. You're FIRST and I'll even do the pedicure for you. Well, the foot soak, scrub, soap-up, lotion application part, BUT I don't *paint* nails.
Keep in mind that I can put away a LOT of good food!  (Niki if I hold the music for you or keep up with the songs on a laptop, may I have a lot of beans too?)

NJ
Last edited by EnJae on November 8th, 2006, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Hi Princess!

How did your day go?
I slipped a bit today, some old thing, Got in a hurry and didn't take enough food with me when I left the house for the day. Still hungry after lunch, needed a bit more, chose poorly. BUT I LOVE LDL! It is so easy to get it right again. I used to get so discouraged with the diets in my past that I'd never go back to it when I slipped up. But with LDL I don't feel that useless, debilitating guilt. And I pick right up where I left off. Tonight after supper I definitely had a sweets craving. I went to the freezer and pulled a couple of banana rounds, dropped them in a chilled glass and enjoyed a wonderful dessert.

NJ
ps, you can answer this privately, if you'd rather.
niki

Post by niki »

hey nj.....if you do all that stuff to mary's feet,you're NEVER going to get her back in the kitchen......BUT,that's alright....mary needs a break....but,i guarantee you ALL the bean soup you can eat........
  AND,excuse me,the saints of God DO NOT CROAK.....the worship of the saints is ALWAYS sweet to our God.....you make sure to remember that the next time you're in church....close your eyes and sing to the Lord......and YES i'd love for you to hold my music....but you get ALL the bean soup you can eat regardless................in Him..niki