NO MESSAGE HERE

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Gordzey666

NO MESSAGE HERE

Post by Gordzey666 »

No message here.
Last edited by Anonymous on September 2nd, 2006, 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
joecaracappa
Master Member

Re: DRUG INFORMATION RESOURCE ONLINE

Post by joecaracappa »

O.K., who let the spam in?

Joe
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
tcasola
Administrator

Re: DRUG INFORMATION RESOURCE ONLINE

Post by tcasola »

SPAM is not LDL allowable ... be it either on the menus or website ....
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Re: NO MESSAGE HERE

Post by LittlePrincess »

*giggles*  You guys are too funny.  I HAD to come see what the non message was.  :P  ;D  Hope all is well with you today.  God Bless.
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by joecaracappa »

LittlePrincess:

Only problem is, once Roger removes the original post, nobody knows what the heck we are talking about. Just as well. SPAM of any form will not be tolerated at our ranch............Wait a minute I think I just found my job, I will become the "Spamgarbologist".

Joe
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

I am amazed at how we  (meaning mostly Tom and Joe) can take a topic of no message and make it a conversation piece.....spamgarbologist??how long did you go to school for this education??
ANG
niki

Post by niki »

well ang,you're going to be supervising him so you better find out what exactly a spamgarbologist does...ONE thing he definitely DOESN'T do is make smoothies....AND he doesn't fraternize with edible animals.......niki
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

greenglass will be assisting me in Joe duty....we probably need more recruits though....little princess???
ANG
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

I am afeared that I am unqualified to watch over anyone.  LOL  Especially a spamgarbologist.  Could I just taste test all the LDL recipes instead?  LOL
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by niki »

you are the first person to volunteer as a taste tester....i hereby nominate you for the position of official taste tester of the ranch(of course, this doesn't mean we can't all wander into the kitchen at different parts of the day to see what LM is up to)...of course,you can ALSO decide to be a spamgarbologist in training(as soon as we figure what that is)....niki
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

O.K., first off, I spelled it wrong (mea copa). the word is "garbAlogist", not "garbOlogist". It is an expression we used at the Boy Scout camp referring to the guy who collected the garbage. So a "spamgarbalogist" (an oxymoron at it's best) would be the guy who would throw out the spam (all types) into the garbage............I am volunteering to be the garbage collector............I can do this, I have references.

Joe
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

I'm afraid I need to chime in here to ward off a potential disaster.

Does everyone concerned realize that as Spamgarbalogist Joe will have the right to wander any- and everywhere on the ranch in search of Spam to dispose of? That means in the kitchens, where Smoothies are made, in the woods and fields where the friendly critters roam.... We really need to think this through, methinks.
NJ

"Spam, spam, spam, spam,
Spam spam, spam, spam;
Spam, spam, spam, spam,
Spam spam, spam, spam,
Spam-spam-spam-spaam;
spam, spam, spam, spaam,
spaam, spaam, spaam; ..."
greenglass
New, but learning

Post by greenglass »

It is okay if Joe has a hard time spelling spamgarbalogist.  But collecting and eliminating spam is serious business so I think we should have his references before he officially gets the job.   

This position should not go to just any 'Joe'.  ;)

Lori
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

Everywhere I have ever lived both here and in Europe, I have never known a garbage collector to come into a building to do his job or wander around the woods in search of garbage to collect............it's just not done. Don't confuse me with a spam exterminator, that's a whole different ball of wax, just toss it in the cans out back and I will do what all garbage collectors do.........................show up while you are still in bed and make a lot of noise.

Joe
niki

Post by niki »

i don't know...it seems to me that enjae and lori have a point.....HOW do we know that while we're asleep,you won't slip into the kitchen to "practice" making smoothies?......go into the woods and talk to the edible animals...."here you go little rabbit....just hop into this pot...it won't hurt you...it's just a nice, hot bath".........yeah,right......................
  and what kind of references can he provide?....delia doesn't even think he's funny...we were STILL going to give him the job as stand up comic WITHOUT a reference from delia...........but a SPAMGARBOLOGIST?.......niki     
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

...........a Scout is Trustworthy.................that's why.

Joe
niki

Post by niki »

....a Scout is Trustworthy.................that's why.

we ask you for references and THAT'S your answer?....i don't know...the J.D.C.(joe duty committee)will have to take this under advisement....they only meet annually so you'll have to wait until then for a ruling.......guess who the president is.................................niki
EnJae
Master Member

Camp Song?

Post by EnJae »

"Beans and fruits, beans and fruits;
the more you eat, the weight, you 'loose';
the more you lose the better you feel!
Eat beans or fruits at every meal!"

Hey I want to come to the farm too. I'd be glad to do lower leg & foot massages (and, of course, foot washing!)  in exchange for all the food I can eat.
I'm not a professional toe-masseuse; I was "home-taught". Mother was often stressed or in pain and I helped her relax. I'm also experienced at neck, shoulder, back, arm and hand massage.

EnJae
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

Niki:

A Scout is TRUSTWORTHY, loyal, HELPFUL, friendly, courteous, kind, OBEDIENT, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.................what else do you need?

Joe