I'm Back!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
hopefull

I'm Back!

Post by hopefull »

Hi Everyone,
I joined the forum Sept 3, 2009 and lost all the weight I wanted. I have since been mostly eating LDL since I really love this way of eating. However during the last 6 months I have strayed way too far away from LDL and have gained about 15 LBs. Not as much as I would have had I not been eating LDL between times with being with kids and other people where I just gave myself permission to really stray. OOOPppppppssss It is now showing and I am excited to get myself back to the LDL WOE! I have also missed the support these boards have given me so here I am again and I intend to stay.

I look forward to hearing from some old friends and making some new ones!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: I'm Back!

Post by MsHeirloom »

Welcome back, Hopeful. I was below goal as well until 7 months ago when I broke my hip, then had two more surgeries last month! I continued to eat LDL, but as you've described, I was treating myself to just a taste of this and one of that. It caught up with me, and last Monday I weighed and was up 14#. So, I've recommitted and am back on the straight and narrow. I agree with what you said about not gaining nearly as much with the core concepts of LDL intact. It's just adding back some of those things that caused us to weigh more than we should before is bound to catch up eventually!
I know you will do well and look forward to watching you succeed!
Pam
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Thanks Ms Heirloom. I do remember you and thanks for sharing where you are also. The support I received on this board was part of my success! I am looking forward to getting back in the goove! I love all the food choices! I will also be re reading the book.

Best of luck to you also!

I am having a bit of a hard time navigating around the board as it has changed some but I am sure I will get the hang of it soon.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

We will be there, Hopeful! Most of us were not happy when the boards had to be re-done because of hackers. You'll feel comfortable soon!
Pam
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Welcome back hopeful! :D We need all the people on the boards we can get! We all need the love and support from other people, and the more people on the boards, the more people can be helped! I'm so grateful that you chose to come back! :ymhug:

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Zesti »

Welcome back hopeful! Nice ta meet ya! I have just finished reading your posts from 2009-2010. I loved reading the whole string, just so much encouragement from you and from all the faithful LDL posters!
I look forward to many, MANY more! I don't know where I'd be without ya'll
:ymhug: :ymhug:
Zesti
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Thank you so much for the welcome back Little Princess!
OMG I am so glad to be here. I spent about an hour last night checking out all the great reciepes and got my mouth and mind reoriented to the LDL way of eating! I am making banana pancakes as I type this. I got simply blackberry jam to top the pancakes. Wow am I ready. In fact I started yesterday cutting out the junk that has snuck up on me (still had a few things that were no nos, but much less.). I already have that "I don't want to put junk in my body" feeling. How great is that!
M eating my pancakes now and they are a little like crepe susettes. Tasty, but sure can and will fill the hole where more fattening foods went. I think if I remember right blended bonzo beans could be a part of this receipe. that's another thing I love about this WOE, I can experiment to my heart's content with all the great and healthy ingredients we can use.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Welcome back hopeful. I started in Nov 2009 and lost about half of what I needed to loose then stalled. Then this past November the little "holiday cheats" crept in, and 25lbs later, I'm back in the race to skinnytown also.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...