Cancer update

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Mary J
Master Member

Cancer update

Post by Mary J »

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd send you an update. It's been a long hard 3 weeks. I got very sick on the chemo. Had to be admitted to the hospital for a week. Am feeling better. Started back on chemo this Tues. The Dr lowered my dose a bit. Doing better this time. Slightly nauseous this morning. Hope it passes soon. Still doing radiation 5 days a week. The tumor is shrinking, so that's good news. And my pain is lessening as it shrinks.

Started losing my hair. So yesterday I had it shaved and bought a wig.

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Cancer update

Post by MsHeirloom »

Mary- You are such a brave woman and have a wonderful attitude. How brave to post your bald picture. Your wig is adorable. I hope the worst is behind you. Lulu who publishes infrequently has been in remission for about three years and is doing well. Hugs and best wishes!
Pam
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

You are a truly beautiful woman, inside and outside. You inspire me. :ymapplause: When we are in crisis, we either rise above it or let it take us down. God is always there for us and we have learned we can do hard things with His help. Our prayers are with you. God bless you and surround you with healing angels. Much Love to you from all of us. :ymhug: :-* :x
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Love the wig but love you more for sharing.
God richly bless you and heal you completely.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

Thank you ladies! If the tumor shrinks enough Dr plans on surgery to remove it. So praying this happens and they are able to get it all. Didn't take long to think about posting my shaved bald head, LOL. After what I've been through lately that was an easy decision :)

Hugs,
Mary J
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Mary I'm so glad to hear from you! ((((((HUGS)))))) :D

You ARE beautiful inside and out. Wig is adorable but you are cute without it too. :ymhug:

So happy to hear the tumor is shrinking. I'm still praying for you and with you as we all are. We love you girly!!!!

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by bingo »

Be Strong in His Might and keep that Beautiful smile as God holds your hand through it all, Keep your eyes on Him and give Him Praises of thanksgiving for bringing you through, that you can be a witness of God's Love and devotion !... Uniting my prayers and thanksgiving with the others that are believing with you for your complete healing .....Healing ((((HUGS)))) to you :ymhug:
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Thanks for sharing. Love and prayers. JF
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hi Mary,

I just wanted to pop in and tell you that I'm still thinking about you and still praying for you. I hope you are feeling okay and that the good news continues. I plead the blood of Jesus over you and pray for your complete and total healing as well as a peace that surpasses understanding as you go through this. You are BELOVED and one of His favorite daughters! :ymhug:

Blessed and Loved,
LP

Post by Mary J »

Thank you so much everyone for thinking about me and sending your prayers. They mean a lot to me. I've been off of chemo and radiation for about 3 weeks now. So I am feeling much better at this time. Still don't have all my strength back, but getting there.

I'll post again after my next CT Scan April 7th.

Hugs to all of you!
Mary J
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

So happy to hear you are getting better.
Now is the time to build yourself up with all the good LDL foods and supplements that will build your immune system.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Mary, God is our Great Physician. My prayer for you is to be healed from the inside out. Jesus can do what He says He can do, because He is Who He says He is. I've experienced His healing in my family the last two years. I 'm grateful for medical knowledge, but know prayers sent us to the right places at the right time. May God of All Comfort continue to bless you. Love and prayers, JF
bingo

Post by bingo »

Hi Mary J... Keep your eyes ,mind , and your heart , focused on Jesus ! and cast All of your cares upon Him that Loves you !!... Love and Prayers for a full recovery to the Glory of God !
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Oh I'm so glad to hear you're done with the chemo. :) I'm standing in agreement that your scan will be a very positive one. *HUGS*

Blessed and Loved,
LP

Post by joecaracappa »

:ymhug: