Looks like this forum is dead

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
javabean
New, but learning

Looks like this forum is dead

Post by javabean »

I haven't seen any new posts in forever it seems...unless I am not looking in the right place. It is hard to determine when posts were made because there are no posting dates.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Looks like this forum is dead

Post by LINDA RN »

Sunday April 9, 2017

Roger removed the dates of the posts back in September 2015.
In a personal message, he stated, "I eliminated the date of each post, because newbies were not reading the most important topics."
Without the dates of the posts, some have responded to posters that are no longer participating in the boards. It is a little more difficult now without the dates but some current members are dating their messages.
But if you are curious, hit reply to any message and all the messages in the thread will appear below the reply window and in the lower right of each reply is the "posted date"
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

April 10, 2017
Thanks, Linda. I didn't realize that the dates showed up after hitting reply. I, too, have been very frustrated by the lack of dates on old postings. This new information is very helpful!
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

Thank Linda. I miss you. I love Des Moines.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

javabean
New, but learning

Post by javabean »

I don't know. I can't figure out this forum. I don't even see the message that I posted on this thread by looking at the General Discussion Message forum. It just doesn't appear. I have to find it by searching for my posts. The posts not having dates is just problematic if you ask me.
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

4/14/17
On the upper right side corner it has View unread post/ view your posts. That might help but the posts are slow. My goal is to make it through this weekend without a gain. I have a lot of fruit to nosh on and I made lots of soup. That is the fruit and soup flush. Life is good
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11