The lastest news.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
LittlePrincess
Master Member

The lastest news.

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hey y'all,

I'm feeling sad this morning because my favorite Aunt passed away last night. I am comforted because she was a born again Christian and I know she is with Daddy in Heaven. I will just miss her terribly.

My leg is still healing. I will be starting round six of antibiotics tomorrow. It's still red from halfway down my shin to the ankle. However, I haven't had as much swelling and the pain is less. Another way I know it's healing is the skin is sluffing and it's ITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!! ~X( And no scratching allowed!!!! [-X

On a positive note, I should be 100% well soon! :D

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.
Master Member

Re: The lastest news.

Post by LINDA RN »

May the Holy Spirit comfort you in this time of bittersweet homegoing

And you are right. Those are all positive signs of healing. If you can get some pure lanolin for your leg it will help the skin heal as well. The Lansinoh can be found in the infant section with the breastfeeding supplies. It will stop the itching and moisturize.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Oh Linda bless you! *HUGS* I will look for some lanolin tomorrow.

I hope my Aunt comes to visit me in my sleep. :)

I hope you are doing okay.

Blessed and Loved,
LP
Master Member

Post by omalani »

Praying for you Little Princess. You have been through so much this past year that I have known you on the LDL boards. It has inspired me to hold on many times. You are unstopable. That old devil is trying his best to derail you, but you are staying on that skinny train. Chugga chugga woohoo! :ymapplause: You may have had a few layovers at different times in your travel, but you have stayed connected and left some of your baggage as you work through the difficult areas of your life. God is our Creator, our King and we are His children. When we have problems on our journey, He is travelers assistance!! O:-) He gives His angels charge over us so we don't dash our feet against a rock. (Ps. 91:11,12) When the devil sees our potential to inspire others, he throws up problems and temptations before us. When you beat yourself up and get discouraged or tired and wounded, the devil whispers accusations and negative comments in your ear. However our Savior has overcome the devil and he knows it. The Bible says "Be sober, be vigilant: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking who he may devour."(see 1 Peter 5:6-11 and 2 Peter 1:2-9) God loves us and has given us "exceeding great and precious promises...". We are never alone. I am so thankful for these boards and for this WOE. I have learned so much and gotten rid of so much extra baggage since I have been traveling on this train. The weight is only a side effect and eating, a comfort that we turn to. But Jesus has sent us another comforter, who knows all our problems and intervenes for us. (see Romans 8:26) I hope to travel some in this coming year and see this great country of ours. I always wanted to see Alaska and now that my daughter is being transfered there, I will be driving up the AlCan highway with my son-in-law and grandkids in June. My desire was always to travel when I retired and now is the time!! I am so grateful today for God"s blessings and my friendship with you, my little princess sister. Life is good, speak life.
bingo

Post by bingo »

Omalani, I don't know what I would add to your note to Little Princess,, and Linda's also,,, just want to let Little Princess know that she is loved and you know What ? I Do Believe that you will see her or hear from her in your dreams ... BE HEALED !!!! Be Happy !!! :ymhug:
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

:YMPRAY: BE A WARRIOR :YMPRAY: not a worrier :-SS
Last edited by omalani on April 6th, 2014, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Thank you ladies! *HUGS* Well Aunt Charlotte didn't come see me last night but I'm still hopeful. I'm sure there was a major celebration up there! So many of our family waiting to greet her. :D

Omalani, you are so very right about everything in your post! I'm still not 100% on LDL but I'm still trucking along and I will be here forever. I asked God tonight to help me identify anything that is triggering my poor choices sometimes. I have given up ALL the anger towards my mom and forgiven her completely. I can no longer say that I'm eating at her out of anger. Even though this healing is taking longer than I would like, I know that I AM healing so I don't think I'm stress eating over that. I am just trusting Him to guide me and trusting that I will feel that "click" that I felt before when I was on LDL the first time. Gods Grace is sufficient. :) I am among friends and I can be totally honest here. That is also very healing. I love y'all more than I can express. :ymhug:

Blessed and Loved,
LP

Post by Joyful Friend »

Love and prayers. My hubby's 94 year old aunt also graduated to Heaven. We are planning to go to her service on Wednesday. Happy for her. She had a great life. We're looking forward seeing her 4children. One from Calf, one from Colo., one from Mich., one from Akron, Ohio. :ymhug: JF
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

I'm sure you will be a great comfort to them. The best funnerals I have been to have shared funny and life experiences with that person. A little laughter between the tears is a good thing. Prayers for you and your family. All the tears are on this side. Life goes on.
Last edited by omalani on April 9th, 2014, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all go to witness and be a part of that homecoming.
The little gathering we do here without the guest of honor, pales in comparison but as Leilani says, life goes on.
comfort and joy to your family Wanda
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Absolutely, Linda! My favorite song is, "When I See Christ" says it all for me. Then again, the song, "What a Day It Will Be" also says it. For now, may we all magnify Who He is. Thanks for your heartfelt comments. :ymhug: JF