Here I am again!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
SweetRose
Master Member

Here I am again!

Post by SweetRose »

I've missed you all and I am starting over with LDL; Began again last week and I really, really want to stick with it this time! It was the old devil chocolate that did me in. :ymblushing: The first time I did LDL I was very successful. I only had about 15 pounds or so to lose. Now I have about 35 - at least- to look and feel good. I want to get back that old enthusiasm that I first had!

Has anything changed? Are there any updates? Any new foods tested and allowed?

I enjoy reading everyone's posts and I truly want to stick with this wonderful plan this time!

I do have a question: I know the results vary with each individual, but what do you think is the average weight loss in 4 months on LDL? Say, with moderate exercise three times a week? If you who have lost- and most of you have- would share your own personal stories regarding the average weight loss during this time period, I would be greatly inspired. :D

Thanks so much!

SweetRose
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Here I am again!

Post by MsHeirloom »

SweetRose- First of all, it's so great to see you back. The boards are rather slow, but many of us are still here to give you support. When I first started, I needed to lose over 80#. I lost 32# the first 4 months. Then things slowed down. Now, if I'm 100% on program, I lose maybe a pound a month, maybe nothing. My body seems to want to weigh more than I want it to weigh ;;) !

You can do this. Glad you've already started!

Pam
SweetRose
Master Member

Post by SweetRose »

Thank you so much Pam! You look wonderful, BTW! I am going to do my best this time around!

SweetRose @};-
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Good to see you again SweetRose! :D

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by SweetRose »

Thx so much Little Princess!

SweetRose @};-