Ldl

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
brittanynicole

Ldl

Post by brittanynicole »

I just wanted to let everyone know that I started LDL again On Sunday :)
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

crickadoodle
Master Member

Re: Ldl

Post by crickadoodle »

Welcome back!! It really is the best way of eating, isn't it? Even when you eat something you know isn't the best, in the back of your mind you know LDL really tastes better. Sugar is too sweet! Flours are too refined.

God bless your efforts!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Good for you, Brittany!
brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

It is the best and easiest way to eat. I tried a different diet but it's not for me. I keep coming back to this. :). Thank, y'all!
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

I agree. Before LDL I tried them all. There is so much variety here. The foods are good. And there is no need to weigh or measure- eat until full. What's not to like- right? :ymhug:
Pam
brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

eating until full is the best part and of course I can eat as much fruit and smoothies as I want!!!
BreeBree