Hello!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
brittanynicole

Hello!

Post by brittanynicole »

I am thinking of trying LDL again. I'm so tired of doing good for a little while and going back to my old ways. It just feels so hard to stay on track. I'm very disappointed that I keep doing this yo-yo dieting thing. LDL was and has always been one of the easiest and cheapest methods of losing weight. Please pray for me to do this and stick with it. Thank you, everyone.
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Hello!

Post by MsHeirloom »

You can do this, Brittany. You know how it's done. The first week is the toughest, then you will be in the grove. You no longer have the stress of school, summer is coming up, and you are ready. Just do it and let us know if you have any questions! We're here for you.
Pam
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

If you are an emotional eater, the hormones fluctuating in your body can give you cravings. However if you just eat LDL foods in abundance, it will help with getting in control. Just don't eat processed foods, they are not good for us or our children. Life is growing and making good choices.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

Thank y'all. I'm going to start tomorrow. I'm still in school and I have school in the summer too, but I know I can still do it.
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

Decafe?