Starting Monday!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
brittanynicole

Starting Monday!

Post by brittanynicole »

I'm sure many of you probably remember me. I'm starting LDL again tomorrow. I'm excited to get started again. I'm so thankful for these message boards. I know it would be even harder if I didn't have this thread to turn to. I can't remember when I first started LDL, but I know it was several years ago. I love that you don't have to spend a fortune to be successful. Beans are always cheap and LDL approved.

I'll have to work on my coffee addiction though. I love it so much. I can't have it without my 3 Tbs of sugary creamer. I only drink one small cup though.

Thank you to everyone for always being so loving and helpful.
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Starting Monday!

Post by MsHeirloom »

Brittany- How about trying your coffee with stevia and some skim milk. You can always add vanilla and/or cinnamon. I even like to make a pumpkin coffee with pumpkin pie spice. As you know, there is always a way on LDL! You can even recycle your old creamer bottle and make your LDL creamer ahead of time. That purchased junk, although very delicious, is a chemical soup of things no one should ever put in his or her body and high fructose corn syrup which has been implicated in the whole obesity epidemic!
joecaracappa
Master Member

Re: Starting Monday!

Post by joecaracappa »

Decafe?