Happy New Year

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Happy New Year

Post by LINDA RN »

Happy New Year to you and your family also. Here's to a Slimmer, Healthier WOE
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

1/4/2016
I have decided to put the date on my posts because it is no longer automatic and I know what is current. I am encouraged and know what it feels like to eat the things that are no longer a part of this WOE. In my devotion this morning I decided to separate myself from the excuses I have been using to return to old habits. It never stops at "just this one time" or "just this one bite"! Every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father of light in whom there is no shadow of change. James 1:17. I will enjoy the gifts God has given me to start this new year in the power of His everlasting unchanging Love. May this force be with you as well. Life is very good, God said so in Genesis 1:31 Happy New Year to all.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

1/7/16

Great idea about dating our posts! It has been frustrating not knowing when a post was generated. I hate to reply only to find that the post is several years old.

Happy New Year to everyone. This is our year to achieve our health and weight loss goals. Best wishes to all!
chewy

Post by chewy »

Happy New Year LDL followers!! let's revive this board and be active participants sharing our LDL menus and success stories!! have you had your fruit,vegetables, beans and popcorn /corn thins today?let's do it!!simple,healthy,abundant in nutrients foods!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

What a wonderful thing it would be if we could revive these boards. I never would have lost so much weight, have improved my health, or regained my self-esteem if I hadn't joined and followed LDL! I wish everyone who wants to improve their health and lose weight could come here for support. It used to be such a great place for information, recipes, and support. We celebrated each others success and offered suggestions and knowledge for those who needed help...
chewy

Post by chewy »

great to see your message MSHeirLoom!! we are so blessed to have Roger at the helm to have shared his experience with LDL in his magnificent book! i am eternally grateful! the foods are so healthy and available everywhere! so easy to eat this way no matter where we go,travel,live!
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

1/19/16
Yes you are right Pam and Chewy!! I may stray, but I come back and recommit to this program. I am ready to go down some more. I know that I got this far with LDL and even though I have maintained the loss for a couple of years, I am ready to continue. God is faithful even at times when my faith wanes. Life is precious, don,t waste it.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11