Ordered a book - not recieved

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
knoxbelleville

Ordered a book - not recieved

Post by knoxbelleville »

Hello All.

I saw the author on the TV in Detroit.  I liked what I heard, so I ordered the book.

2 weeks went by, so I called the number on the website.  I supposedly talked to the author who told me the books would be in on 9/15 and I should have it in a day or 2 after that.  That was 2 weeks ago.

I called the number today to talk to a pleasant lady who said AGAIN the books were out.

Have I been Had?

Brian  Un happy in Detroit :-[
niki

Re: Ordered a book - not recieved

Post by niki »

no, ABSOLUTELY you have not been had...i want to have a couple of copies for myself and to give people if the opportunity arises....i ordered them from christianbook.com and they're on back order and i won't get them before october 23rd...............
  do what i suggested to carla,go on the question/answer boards and look for the topic "can someone help a sista out" and look for tom's post......THIS will tell you everything you need to get started.....do it...you won't be sorry..........you WILL get your book...i understand..i remember ordering a video game a month before christmas and i NEVER got it..it was very frustrating...THIS is not the case....just be patient...you'll get your book.....good luck on starting the program ........................sincerely,niki
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

No, Brian, you've not been had - and yes, you probably DID talk to Roger.  Please read the boards - I'm certain that the number of books printed was under-estimated - that's got to be the only reason for the delay.

Please be patient - I KNOW the book will get to you.  I stumbled upon Roger's book - I was lucky - that was two months and 14 pounds ago.  Roger is a really wonderful man and there just has to be a mix up.

In the mean time - jump in and talk to us.  I've not met a group of nicer people - everyone is so helpful and the humor is super.  Welcome to Let's Do Lunch!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
knoxbelleville

Post by knoxbelleville »

I posted in frustration of not getting my book after talking to Rodger awhile ago.  I talked with him and got a date that the books should be in.

Just moments ago, Rodger called me to assure me that the book is being printed and will be in my hands in 3 weeks.

Thanks to all who have assured me that I will indeed get the book and that the program works.

Brian
CJ

Post by CJ »

Hi! This is Carla and I did exactly what Niki told me to do. Although I have had my cheat moments, I have already lost 10 pounds. And I have not gone hungry. What I like so far about this whole "change in eating thing" is that it is actually kind of fun and each day it gets easier to turn away from my old habits. I'm still waiting for the book, but I just went for it and I am happy I did. Don't delay what you can start today.

Life is Good.
niki

Post by niki »

that's WONDERFUL,carla...what wonderful news....and now you're at the point that NOTHING your husband waves under your nose affects you(IF he's still doing that)...what a great loss(and you haven't even gotten the book)...keep up the good work...MAKE SURE you continue to eat until full,never allowing yourself to be hungry.....what bean soup recipes have you tried?...niki