?????

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
imkay

Re: ?????

Post by imkay »

veronica i know EXACTLY how you feel.  i always go thru the kids pumpkins and check for "faulty" candy.  then i would sneak aside some of my favorites.  this year the only thing that appealed to me was a mini peppermint patty.  so i had half.  and it was ok but not as good as i remembered!!!
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Hey Everyone....
I know halloweens over but I wanted to share this with you all for next year.  I just have to mention that I didnt trust myself with chocolate in the house so I bought  Smarties which I think are disgusting and little individual packets of animal crackers that I bought at walmarts cause I knew if I had leftovers I could feed em to the kids I nanny.  In hindsite I was thinking I shoulda handed out little tiny boxes of raisins and sams club sells individual mini unpopped microwave popcorns.  I will make a note on my calendar so I remember next year!!!!!  That way I can eat all the leftovers myself without any GUILT!!!!! Not to mention feel proud that I handed out healthy treats to all the little kiddies!!!! Amen
God Bless
Debbie
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Debbie - What a GREAT IDEA!!  Even though I don't even think to eat raisins much any more, if I had leftovers, they would certainly be better to feed little ones (I don't have any that live here, but I do have ones that visit!).

And I did something like you did - I bought individual gummy thingies... I used to like them, but have no desire for them anymore - and besides, they require too much effort to eat!!  I did buy some chocolate - junior mints and whoppers (which I USED to dearly love) but didn't even think about eating them...  All but a few things were given out and John took care of those!

I thought about buying sweettarts and starbursts, because I've never like those... but I just threw away a bowl of them that I bought for LAST halloween.  ICK.

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."