Roll call, anyone? Where ya from??

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
tcasola
Administrator

Re: Roll call, anyone? Where ya from??

Post by tcasola »

You know,  I never knew where I_am_a_BAD_Spammerson was located !!I failed that in High School Geography.
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

LOL
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

Hi- I'm Suzie (grammasuz) and I live in La Mirada CA (close to Knotts Berry Farm and Disneyland).  
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Hi - I'm Jeanne (Forever Young) and I live in ELkhart, Indiana...close LaPorte and South Bend (Notre Dame).

My husband and I have lived in Michigan, Iowa, and Illinois before coming to Indiana.  (Back to Elkhart for me as I was born and raised here.)  We celebrated our 25th anniversary in September.  He have a cat named Fluffy (we thought he was a she), and a bird named Tweety that is currently living with my Mom.  She lives right behind us and lives alone.  (They are great pals!!!)

Elkhart is known still as the musical instrument capitol of the world...and the RV & Modular capitol.   

Glad to meet all!  God bless our growing family!
Jeanne
Last edited by Anonymous on November 3rd, 2006, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Tori

Post by Tori »

Hi there! I'm Tori, and I live in the beautiful Flathead Valley of Montana! I'm about an hour from the Canadian border, and about a half an hour from Glacier National Park.

http://www.fcvb.org/flatheadvalleywelcome.php

P.S. Aspentroll; I like to play in the snow too! ;D
Last edited by Tori on November 1st, 2006, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corky
New, but learning

Post by Corky »

Hi, I am Corky aka Corlan, originally from Indiana. Left in 1973, now from Sebring Fl, home of the 12 hours of Sebring races,  in the center of the state, about 1 hour from Orlando, Tampa, Ft Myers, Vero Beach. Lived in Naples Fl 5 years before my job brought me to Sebring.  Don't miss the the snow & ice, love the ocean and lakes. I don't have much time to get on the boards, but enjoy reading you all, and I love LDL and the Lord! Blessings to all.
Corky
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Debbie...aka DEBBIE  WEB  E  I live in Willowbrook , Illinois about 30 min southwest of Chicago.  I live with my husband of 19 years Mike, we have two children Michael 17 and Becca 15.  Two dogs.... a six month old english bulldog named Bubba and a five year old co cker spanial/ cavalier king charles spaniel mix named Tobey and an 11 year old calico cat named Snicklefritz that my kids found in the ditch 11 years ago.  aka MOMMIE LOOK WHAT WE FOUND CAN WE KEEP IT??????  My husband is a Union Boilermaker and I do hair at home and nanny 15 days a month for a couple of Doctors.  My hobbies are tennis,tennis, tennis, vacationing, going for motorcycle rides, playing aol games when its cold out, LDL, and sitting in the hottub.  Anything else you want to know....feel free to send me a personal message and I'll try and answer, not sure theres anything else I wanna broadcast to the masses. 
Debbie
Last edited by DEBBIEWEBE on November 2nd, 2006, 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
andrewj

Post by andrewj »

Amazing coincidence, Ms. Simmons.  You apparently work at the resort we are planning to spend our next anniversary at.  It appears to be amazing.  I will send you a private message about this soon.  Perhaps we can meet up.

Andrew J.
Tori

Post by Tori »

No fair! Mary gets to meet everybody! 
neakybird

Post by neakybird »

Hi,
I'm Cathy (aka neakybird) and I live in New Port Richey FL.  That is in Pasco County on the west coast and very close to the Gulf of Mexico.
This was a good idea nyKath!
...but I know whom I have believed in and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I comitted unto him against that day.
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Veronica and Robert (Grammasuz's Dtr and Hubby) also in La Mirada, CA (about 15 mins north west of Disneyland or about 45 minutes to 1 hour from LAX airport)
We have 3 rugrats/monsters/children (take your pick of titles) Kathryn (katie) 10 1/2, Rebecca (becca) 7 1/2, and Hannah (nani (pronounced nah-knee)), and have 2 cats (old strays) and now 3 goldfish (aka mommy we won these 2 at the carnival..now Hannah needs one!!!)
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Now, HOW COOL is that Andrew??  I would LOVE to vacation there - and maybe I will one day!!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

That resort looks like an absolute paradise....Maybe someday we can all pool our money and turn it into the Famous LDL ISLAND RANCH!!!!!  Mary that place looks unbelieveable you are so lucky to get to go there anytime you like!!! My 20 year anniversary is coming up in just over a year.....perhaps I can email this website to Mr Debbie and drop a little hint for him to take me there!!!!  Hmmmm a year and a half?????  Hey Carolyn I should be wearing a bikini by then!!!!!  SPECTACULAR!!!! 
Let us know all the details when you get back Andrew.
God BLess
Debbie
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Ahhhhhhh - bikinis.... just distant memories for me....

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
rollingpat
New, but learning

Post by rollingpat »

From northern Indiana...a small town between South Bend (Notre Dame country) and Michigan City.  The town is Rolling Prairie hence; Rollingpat.  We live on a small inland lake...out in the boonies...
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

God will provide in His Time...not ours that's for sure! One of these days someone will be so blessed by this that they will give us the land to make our Ranch come true! I just know it!!
tallyrand

Post by tallyrand »

Hiya! Dave here in Fort Myers, FL.