TO ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
barrypaxton
Master Member

Re: TO ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ

Post by barrypaxton »

Jolyful Friend, there used to be a Watkins dealer at the monthly Flea Market at the fairgrounds. She was in the 4-H building. Since I haven't been there for a long time, I'm not sure if she is still there. Take care, Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Thanks, Ollie, when the flea market opens, probably March or April, I will check.  Your mom is lucky to be in the South right now.  It is sooo cold.  :D  *hug* JF
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

There is Watkin products sold on Ebay all the time and usually cheaper then can be aquired on their own website.
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

This is good to know Wendy. Thanks for the info...never thought about looking on ebay.

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

How would you go about ordering or even finding it on ebay, Wendy?  Thanks for the info, JF
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

I went into Ebay and typed in Coconut Oil and it came up in different quanities.  I actually bought the 7 Lb EXTRA VIRGIN UNREFINED COCONUT OIL  ORGANIC and we love how it tastes and how it feels.  There are smaller amounts that can bought also I just didn't check them out all that much since I decided it was cheaper in the long run to go larger.  The person I bought from was called kessil2000 and as soon as I ordered it she mailed it and within a couple days I had it.
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

Hi Wendy,

What brand is the EVCO you bought from Ebay?

Thanks,
Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Sorry I just went back and read the earlier posts and realized you were talking about Watkins not coconut oil.  The Watkins products I just typed i Watkins and it started coming up with different products.  If you have a specific product just put the name in search and it will bring them up. 
Mary:
I am not sure of the exact brand but will find out.  It is packaged in the store's label where I buy it from so I will write to her and ask.
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Somebody -- Please check with Little Mary.  I don't think any kind of coconut oil is LDL friendly.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Too bad.  I was gonna stock up.

<<>>
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Bethann
Master Member

Post by Bethann »

:rose: Thanks for the laugh!  :laughing: I needed that today!
Seriously, Little Mary, do you grow Zucchini in a pot?
Living in cold Canada I have wondered about growing some things inside...  :wacko: am I crazy? .. *woot*

Thanks for the cautions about oils we use .... I was wondering about that!  :rose:  :)
Last edited by Bethann on April 22nd, 2010, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bethann
Master Member

Post by Bethann »

My Dad was such a wonderful gardener! Right here on our rolling to the river property! But I have struggled here in Ontario with gardening (living next door to my parents).... I tried growing squash and  :shock: the squirrels dug up the seeds with the new sprouts  :'( .... also my yard has too much shade ... I did better with gardens when I lived in the city of Winnipeg even though it does tend to be colder there. Oh how I hunger for those home grown veggies ....
I like the idea of your paddling pool. I may try that ... I have been thinking of raised beds.  :) (With chicken wire over them to keep out our squirrel friends...)
We are so blessed this year with an early Spring *love*,  ... people have been planting their gardens already which is unusual for us ....
Bananas! How wonderful!  :thumbsup:
Up here we do have our rhubarb, wild blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and apples though! (...and even some pears). May as well count my blessings!  :)

Iguana's .... sounds pesky like our squirrels!  *grrr* (sweet and cute until you get to know them better  ;) )

Thanks for the encouragement  :rose: ... I will try some pots ...  :)

Bethann  :)
Last edited by Bethann on April 22nd, 2010, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dinker

Post by dinker »

I buy my grapeseed oil from a place here in Sebring Florida called Henscrath Farms.  They make wine and the oil.  They are a small local vineyard.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVNzKsO/]
Image"Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies."