TOMORROWS A CLEAN SLATE

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
EnJae
Master Member

Re: TOMORROWS A CLEAN SLATE

Post by EnJae »

Veronica wrote:
"And how is NJ doing?"

I'm here eating canned peaches for breakfast.
NJ
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

See, ALL...we CAN do all things through Christ which strengtheneth us....through LDL...and lots of good, healthy, nutritious food...we are all WINNERS (actually, losing is winning in this instance) with LDL!!!  Praise God!

Love,
Jeanne
Last edited by Anonymous on January 24th, 2007, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Hey All My Dear LDL Friends,
Thank you all for your prayers....here I am end of Day four and I still have a clean slate!!!!!  GOD IS GOOD!!!!
Also good news is havent cracked a diet soda yet either.  Tomorrow starts the weekend which has always been a huge challenge for me.  Lucky for me I dont have to mentally take on a whole weekend....I have it cemented into my head I only have to be good one meal at a time.  I didnt eat enough protein today so I am a little hungrier than I'd like to be right now.  Thankfully I feel very much in control of my food consumption and will be satisfied with a big glass of water and be in bed by 10 pm.  I had a fresh fruit smoothie and a bowl of popcorn for dinner so things are pretty much back on track.  Thank you God for truly bringing me back into the fold by giving me strength and determination to overcome my struggles with LDL and see my way back to a non cravings state of mind.  I feel so blessed by this diet and by these message boards with all the great loving supportive people who keep encouraging me every step of the way.  Thanks to all MY GIRLS on here who were willing to get back to basics along with me, admitting that we were not doing as well as we could be doing.  I pray I have been encouraging enough to you all as well.  I may be only to the stage where I can say " I WONT EAT IT"  but I hope it wont be long before I can say "I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE"  But for right now being in control is a truly marvelous God given blessing.
Love and God Bless
Debbie
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Debbie;

Thanks for helping me. I am praying for you to fly through the weekend with NO cravings and NO cheats....

I love you;
EnJae
niki

Post by niki »

it's great to see that you have everything under control,debbie...it won't be long before you WILL be saying "i don't want it anymore"........and you and nj and everyone else who's getting back on track.keep up the good work.....love you guys......niki
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

I love you too niki.
NJ
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Dear EnJae,
I was praying for you to eat MORE FRUIT!!!!!  We are gonna do this Dear.  It might take us forever but we are eating healthy nutritious food that tastes GREAT, IS GOOD FOR US, AND WE LOVE EATING!!!!!   I will pray that we are going to be better managers of our time and never be caught without something LDL to eat on hand.  We know what we crave and we are going to be prepared to have the healthy LDL versions of all our favorites right at our fingertips.  Holy Cow......today I had some melted hot pepperjack soy cheese on a corn thin with some bruchetta on top................MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm  The flavors were dancing on my tongue and I was saying to myself LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!  I also had my FAVORITE BREAKFAST..........For those of you who havent heard me mention it before it's  a egg fried in soy margerine, 1/2 slice fat free cheese, and two slices of allowed turkey bacon between two corn thins.  Its like an egg mc muffin but I will forever more refer to it as the "EGG MC CORNTHIN" w/ turkey bacon!!!!! ( I should go Post this on the Breakfast Boards)  I ate TWO  for breakfast with 4 oz of unsweetened Orange Juice.
Okay Im gonna stop talking about food.....Im making myself too hungry.
Love and God Bless
Debbie
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

((((((((((((((Niki))))))))))))))))))))
Youre a big part of my success.  You never let me get too down on myself, you always tell me how you know I can do this even when I doubted myself.  Im so proud of you for being able to lose all your weight with a thyroid condition that we share in WAY UNDER A YEARS TIME!!!!
I LOVE YA BUNCHES SWEET PEA (BEAN)!!!!!
You are so encouraging to EVERYONE ON HERE.  I just go to your name and read all your posts cause I always learn so much interesting and very helpful information about LDL from your experiences and from the posts you write.  You are truly one of ROGERS ANGELS!!!! 
Love
Debbie
niki

Post by niki »

you're so sweet,debbie...i REALLY want to see you make this work...and i KNOW that you can do it....AND i know that you will................
  and if you want to get through the weekend,forget about(read that with a brooklynese accent for the full effect) turkey bacon and oj....cook up a pot of meatball soup.......i just ate it today.....it's my very favorite soup....and YOU gave me the idea.......God bless you.....love,niki
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Mmmmm youre right.....the meatball lentil?  I could easily assemble that and it will be ready by lunch tomorrow.  I really havent had much OJ.  Just a little 4 oz glass.  Remember Im still fighting that Soda addiction and it helps me drink more water when I have a little juice in it.  I will start to cut down after I stop missing Soda Pop. It is my goal to make you proud Bean Queen!!!!
Love Debbie
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

DEBBIEWEBE wrote:Mmmmm youre right.....the meatball lentil? 
AHAHAHHA LOOKIE I SAID IT AGAIN!!!!
niki

Post by niki »

DEBBIEWEBE wrote:
DEBBIEWEBE wrote:Mmmmm youre right.....the meatball lentil? 
AHAHAHHA LOOKIE I SAID IT AGAIN!!!!

YES YOU DID,DIDN'T YOU......
niki

Post by niki »

DEBBIEWEBE wrote:It is my goal to make you proud Bean Queen!!!!
Love Debbie

i AM proud of you...and now i understand the plan better..............the bean queen salutes you...... 
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

DAY SIX
Im still Doing this ONE MEAL AT A TIME.  My husband had a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast....I had a smoothie.  Went out to lunch with my sister and husband (who are both supposed to be joining me on LDL but are sadly off the wagon)  They had gyros, I had two chicken kabobs and a bowl of vegetable beef soup.  They had cookies.  I had bowl of popcorn and some raisins.  My husband is having a pepperoni and sausage pizza and some breaded jumbo shrimps for dinner.  I am having 3 corn thin and veggie cheese w/ bruchetta on top pizzas and salad.  This is so sinking into my head this time.  STILL NO SODA POP EITHER!!! YIPEE I am not craving anything, let alone ANYTHING SWEET which was normally the case when I was still having caffiene and sugar free sweeteners.  I was craving some potato chips earlier...but  I made and ate the popcorn and WALAAAAA craving GONE!!!!! Hope everyone else who is recommitting is still doing okay.  ANYONE in need of any SUPPORT......PLEASE EMAIL ME cause I AM FEELING WONDERFUL and BLESSED and am happy to be there for ANYONE needing some ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!!  ONE DAY AT A TIME KIDDOS!!! Every day on track just makes the next day just that much easier.  I SWEAR!!!!!
Love and God Bless
Debbie
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

so glad to hear you're doing well...I am not doing as well right now! Still having probs with just stressing and running all over so I need to stop and grab a bite to eat...I'm trying to at least pick the least fattening of the items..for example had to work today and of course on weekend they decided they no longer will offer salad! So my choices were: Prepackaged breaded chicken sandwich or cheeseburger, or chicken and wild rice soup!  I chose the soup because I figured it was better than the sandwiches! I'm doing the best I can and taking it one day at a time!
Now I was really hungry around 330 so stopped at McDonald's and grabbed an Asian Chicken salad and minused the almonds and dressing! So all in all I'm not doing too badly!!
Have a great day!!!
Veronica
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Hi, I'm NJ; and I am a foodaholic.

I started "Let's Do Lunch"tm again at lunch (~2:30pm). I ate half a roasted chicken, green beans, corn on the cob and unsweetened iced tea.
I'm heading to the kitchen now to look for supper.

EnJae
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Come on NJ...you and I can BOTH do this!!! I'm making Tori's smokey sloppy joes right now!!
TRYIN HARD!!!
Tori

Post by Tori »

[me=Tori]sings to her lovely friends*[/me]

I'm only human, I'm just a woman.
Help me believe in what I could be
And all that I am.
Show me the stairway, I have to climb.
Lord for my sake, teach me to take
One day at a time.

One day at a time sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you.
Just give me the strength
To do everyday what I have to do.
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine.
Lord help me today, show me the way
One day at a time.
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

I've never heard all the words to that song but I keep thinking about the refrain that's for sure!!

This was sung by a country singer I think...maybe Tammy Wynette?
Not sure!
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

REMEMBER NJ........Tomorrow you can start all over again and make VERY GOOD CHOICES!!!!  We are all here for you sweetie and we know you can do this.  You lunch looked fantastic!!!!  Now tomorrow I want to see you have some FRUIT!!!!
Veronica, When you are stressing be mindful to treat yourself especially kind by giving your body a healthy does of allowed foods!!!!  Nothing is more stressful than eating unhealthy food.  Think ahead for meals and dont wait till your starving to eat....its too late then hun.  I love the Asian Chicken Salad and the Chicken Ceasar both.  One meal at a time is Where Its At!!!!!!
Hey Tom, Kay, Little Princess and Tori, Ya still with us??????
Love and Hugs
Debbie