TOMORROWS A CLEAN SLATE

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
DEBBIEWEBE

Re: TOMORROWS A CLEAN SLATE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Oh I see you now Tori back and singing!!!!  I say we all memorize this song and hold hands and sing it around the campfire everynight at the ranch!!!! Hmmmm we will have to have Mary figure out a recipe for Corn Thin S'Mores!!! LOL
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

This morning I ate a fruit compote of apples, peaches and oranges, all cut up and mixed together.
I had to fit lunch in between clients, so I got 2 slices of pizza - I ate the toppings and the sauce, then I threw away the bready part, the pizza crust. I drank water. I was not full, so when I fianlly got home I finished off the fruit compote. Tonight I am planning on eating my spicy beans.

I bought a rotiserie chicken and some fruit while I was out. I'm trying to plan ahead for the week.

NJ
Tori

Post by Tori »

robnveronica wrote:This was sung by a country singer I think...maybe Tammy Wynette?
Not sure!

Loretta Lynn is the one I remember hearing sing it the most ... aside from my mother. ;)
Tori

Post by Tori »

DEBBIEWEBE wrote:Oh I see you now Tori back and singing!!!!

Whaddya mean? I've been posting all over the boards the last few days! LOL!
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Whewwww......7 Days and Im still clean and Sober!!!! LOL  I  mean legal on LDL.  I Cant believe 7 days are over so fast.  Im down 4 lbs as of this morning.  God is Good!!! I did break down and have literally ONE  swig of diet coke tonight at work so I didnt fall asleep ( I had to work till 11 pm)  I still feel one sip doesnt change anything.  I have to say it didnt taste very good so I wont be doing that again unless I need the caffeine.  Just want to make sure we are all still keeping at it next week too....one day at a time gang. Last week is history and tomorrows another Monday and another chance to get it right!!!! 
Love
Debbie
A good friend of mine once told me.......you cant trip over anything behind you!!!!!
Last edited by DEBBIEWEBE on January 29th, 2007, 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
imkay

Post by imkay »

way to go debbie!

i had a little bend in my slate this weekend but jumped right back on.  and feel good about it.

keep up the good work and keep posting about it to keep me motivated!!
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Debbie,

Great news !! Keep going like the way you are, and you'll hit your goal in no time.
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Good Morning All!!!!

Thanks Tom and Kay, every day is less and less of a struggle PRAISE  GOD!!!!!

Today is a Beautiful Day isnt it?

Time to make the Mc Cornthins!!!!!

Love and God Bless

Debbie
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Speaking of BEAUTIFUL GOD GIVEN DAYS...............THIS WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE. 

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/psalm23.htm

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/theoriginal.htm

Gramma Suz if you liked the super bowl shuffle you're really gonna dig this.  I pulled it out from my favorites for you all to enjoy.  I truly feel the presense of God When I Play this Mini Movie,  These ones are my favorite but the others are very good too.  So please sit and bask in Gods Light and remember how lucky you are to BE ALIVE!!!!
Love and God Bless
Debbie
Last edited by DEBBIEWEBE on January 29th, 2007, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

Thanks Debbie, those were beautiful. 
And I'm joining  you today with my clean slate.  Actually other then Saturday at the workshop, I've done good.  I've started my morning out with my smoothie (now I'm shivering) and Veronica shared her leftovers of Tori's sloppy joe mix that I'm taking to work for lunch.  Have a great day, for this is the day that the Lord has made, and we will REJOICE and be glad in it.  AMEN
imkay

Post by imkay »

This is the day

This is the day that the Lord has made

That the Lord has made

We will REJOICE

We will REJOICE

And be glad in it

And be glad in it

Everybody sing!!!!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us Rejoice and be glad in it!!!
This is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made!
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Debbiewebe,  Love your McCornThin Turkey Bacon, Egg, & Cheese sandwich!  Love those corn thins.  Glad we finally found them!

Imkay,  Love that chorus!  Truly this is the day that the Lord has made...ane we are commanded to enjoy it.

As I am sitting here in my office, it is snowing.  They are saying we could get another 1-3 inches of new snow.  Until Saturday, we didn't have any on the grouned.  Our temps today are only teens and wnd chill is zero to below.

Have a great day everyone!  Only six (6) more days until

The SUPER BOWL GAME!!!

Go...COLTS...GO COLTS...GO COLTS...GO COLTS..GO COLTS

Love,

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

imkay wrote:This is the day

This is the day that the Lord has made

That the Lord has made

We will REJOICE

We will REJOICE

And be glad in it

And be glad in it

Everybody sing!!!!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us Rejoice and be glad in it!!!
This is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made!

Yea, someone else that likes to break out into song!! Thats exactly the song I was singing when I typed it in.  I can hardly wait to sit around the LDL Ranch campfire and have sing alongs  ;D
imkay

Post by imkay »

let me tell you suz, my kids and i the singingest people you will ever meet.  makes my DH crazy!! the 11 year old sings CONSTANTLY!!! and now the 3 yr old is starting to do the same thing.  and b/c i sing in our praise band i'm always singing too!

but i love it!!! lalalalalalalala!
niki

Post by niki »

Grammasuz wrote:I can hardly wait to sit around the LDL Ranch campfire and have sing alongs  ;D

me too....niki
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Thanks Jeanne,
Im happy to share any recipes, especially when I hear others are enjoying them!!!! 
Love
Debbie
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

DAY NINE AND STILL GOING STRONG!!!  My head is clear and I have no cravings again Miss Niki.  Im so excited about you teaching the LDL class.  As you know I want to starting one at my church with the books I purchased online.  I was waiting to hear if Roger was going to come up with any materials to aid in the classes but my fellow church members are bugging me too much.  Please if you would share anything that you did to make the class run smoothly I would appreciate it.  Are you planning to bring food to taste or recipe handouts.  Im very interested in how they react when they hear about how well you did on the plan?  I will say prayers that you have a good turnout and are able to spread the word about LDL to all who will listen.
Love and God Bless
Debbie
Been looking for you at nite......would love to chat with you on yahoo sometime!!!
mildred

Post by mildred »

Tori wrote:
robnveronica wrote:This was sung by a country singer I think...maybe Tammy Wynette?
Not sure!

Loretta Lynn is the one I remember hearing sing it the most ... aside from my mother. ;)

F Y I
This song was by Christy Lane  she wrote the song...

MILDRED
niki

Post by niki »

i am SO glad to hear that you're craving free.......YAY....
  i don't plan on bringing anything...what i would have brought would have been a pot of bean soup,but i don't really know how many people will be there,so i don't want the mess....and i know that jeanne did that when she had a class at her church.....i think(if i'm not mistaken)they tried stuff and said it was good,but still said they couldn't live without their unhealthy carbs....so they're going to have to take let's do lunch as the life preserver that it literally is.........i'm going to review about it's origin and about what it did for roger, what my life was like before,what it's done for me and EXACTLY what it is......
  the owner of the coffee house started let's do lunch(i would say a couple of weeks ago)and is feeling good,losing weight AND turning down chocolate.....so it's totally up to the Lord.....when i contacted the owner,she told me that i was an answer to prayer....
  there are SO MANY christians that have the same major issues with food that i did.......you know,there are so many things a christian shouldn't do...food is something that they can....you need to live to eat...but somewhere down the road,it goes out of control for so many people.....i just really hope that people come,ready to listen.............thanks,deb,for your prayers......
  and when i've gone on at night,you're not on...what time is showtime usually?.................niki