[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
Let's Do Lunch Community • View topic - what is your longest PLATUEA

Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

i have given up all of the no-no foods, havent had any sugars, breads, pastas, nuts, dairy, fatty meats really i have ate ONLY approved foods BUT i have not lost ANY pounds or inches that i can tell for nearly 2 months. i keep telling myself it has to kick in a start working again and i was just wondering how long of a platuea has everyone else went through. i feel like i am an isrealite wondering in the wilderness not getting something. thanks for any input. hope you are all doing well, God bless ya.

e, let it shine, let it shine.

Profile Send private message  

I have plateaued out too. Been almost 2 months without losing anything.. and eating by the rules!!  :0)  but I haven't gained either!! So I am still optimistic.

Christianjoy,

Can you post here what you are eating in a typical day?  There may be hidden sugars etc. that you aren't aware of.  *Hugs*  We're here to help you.

(In Faith)  Little Princess

hey guys thanks for the concern. i should have said that i have lost 15 to 18 lbs since the last of oct 06, and i have got completely off antidepressants, and i still have not had a bulimic episode since starting---that would be 118 days now!!!!! so i do not want to give up, iam not meaning to whine.
ok heres what i typically eat in a day:
bannana or big bowl of apple sauce unsweetened maybe cup and a half of unsweetened juice --- really nothing but healthy fruit
then i usually have big bowl of popcorn mid morning i have been trying hold off till lunch and i pop that in brown bag in microwave and spray with olive oil pam and salt with sea salt
for lunch i have grilled chicken breast, or pea salad (bowl of frozen peas splenda and 3 0r 4 boiled eggs) or maybe 3 to 5 srambled eggs (no milk added)
then i almost always have another big bowl of popcorn around 4 or 5 oclock
then for supper its usually popcorn and fruit or beans or a veggie soup without potatoes or meat.
i never drink anythink but diet pepsi, tea w/splenda or water (other than the juice in the morning)
and i am ashamed to say i hardly ever exercisebut i am active with a standup all day job and a couple of teenagers to run around, i have a very addictive personality and a few time in my life have been very addicted to exercise, i think iam afraid of getting obcessed again.  thanks again

Bad news; you aren't going to want to hear this...

I would suggest you drop the juice and the Pepsi until you break your plateau.
(running while ducking for cover, expecting to get beaned by a bottle of diet Pepsi.)

thanks enjae, and youd better be running fast ;D,  but really you know i do think that i have maybe been in denial about the diet pespi. i think of it as a treat and i probably need to give it up. i dont usually have more than one 20 oz bottle a day.
but hey, remeber that addictive personality i said i have? wellllllllllll i used to drink 3 --- count them 1 2 3 two liter bottles of diet dew a day !!!!!!!!!!that was a few years ago and the Lord delivered me. oh i have had many many hang-ups.  :P  thanks for your help.

I know what you mean; I used to live on 64oz of coke or Dr. Pepper a day. (2 32 oz cups from the convenience store twice a day)
Now I drink that much water. Then if I drink tea or something else with caffiene I seem to drink even more water.

I don't think you are wrong to drink a bottle of Pepsi. But if you are at a plateau, try giving it up and see if it makes the difference.
What about going on a fruit and soup flush for a day or two; no popcorn?

I didn't lose anything from the end of October until probably late January.  I was (at least I thought) eating all approved foods the way Roger outlined in the book...

BUT.............  I wasn't.

I was having fat-free half and half in my coffee (just two cups a day) - maybe two tablespoons in each cup, which I discovered has sugar in it... I was also drinking one (sometimes 2) small bottles of Lipton Diet Tea (Monday thru Friday).  Today I read that it has honey in it.  I'm a fanatic about looking at ingredients & can't believe that I missed that.

Anyway, I'm sure that all of these things had something to do with my plateau...

Carolyn

John's Weight Loss Progress

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Veronica are you kidding me?????????  *runs to look at mine*

OH MY GOSH!!!!!  Okay now I am MAD!!!  I have been using this broth for all of my soups and sauces.  GRRRRRRRRRR!!!! 

I tell you this much, I am now convinced more than EVER that what they tell us about these food companies having FULL knowledge that sugar is highly addictive use it in everything!! 

So what do we do for broth now?  Is there a brand without sugar?  This is both depressing and makes me angry.  Especially when I am trying so hard.  I would have NEVER thought to look on the label for BROTH for goodness sake!!

(In Faith)  Little Princess

Hi, Harley Grandma. Please do like ChristianJoy did and list a message here as to what you eat on a typical day, so that the LDL experts on these message boards can help you.

God bless,

Roger Troy

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

I still use it occasionally but if you have time, make your own. Then you know it has NOTHING but BROTH!!

At Costco they have an organic chicken broth that doesn't have sugar in it. It's $10, but comes with 6, 1 quart reclosable containers. That is what I use. Maybe you all can find it where you live too.

Hmmmmm- I'm going to check and see if BJ's has anything like that.  Thanks, Tori.

Carolyn

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

Last edited by DEBBIEWEBE on , edited 1 time in total.