headache....dull

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
sharol

headache....dull

Post by sharol »

Does anyone on this program notice that you have a dull headache.  I am not usually prone to headaches and have noticed
since doing this since the first of the year that I often have a dull headache.  My daughter is also eating this way and said
she has a headache also.  Am interested to know if anyone else has this symptom.  Thanks
robnveronica
Master Member

Re: headache....dull

Post by robnveronica »

hi sharol...Mary beat me to the punch! Yes we did have a few people who reported headaches. and as Mary said most got rid of them after few weeks of gradual weaning off caffeine and sugars! Good luck and welcome to the family!
cm in tn

Re: headache....dull

Post by cm in tn »

Hey Sharol,
        I to had head aches and still do at times but like the girls said i think its the junk food cokes sweets etc i really felt bad the first couple of weeks as my body screamed and said what are you doing to me you know i love this stuff but as you go it will get better and the way you feel and the energy you have is wonderful welcome to the boards they are great you can get lots of help good luck to you and your daughter catch you later.

GOD BLESS
                                    CM IN TN
e
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME : PHILIPPIANS 4:13