The Devil Hates LDL

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
margo
Master Member

The Devil Hates LDL

Post by margo »

Hi all...

Even though i'm making progress with LDL (almost two weeks) and even though i feel food-satisfied like never before and have all the food i feel i need....sometimes i still get a nagging feeling questioning whether LDL will really work in the long term.  I think it's just the devil trying to throw me off track because the devil hates when we have faith in God and and progress with God's help.  IT's good to recognize that devil when he is trying to undermine our success.  I'm reminding myself to stick close to God and rely on Him -- i reiterate my thankfulness for God leading me to LDL and all you lovely folk --  and i'm telling that negative voice to GET LOST!!  >:(

;D
margo
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Re: The Devil Hates LDL

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hi Margo,

I can totally relate to what you are saying here.  I was much the same way when I started LDL.  For me, I think I questioned it because it was so hard to believe that a person could eat all this good food and still lose weight.

I just want to encourage you to keep on keeping on.  You're new on this journey and I PROMISE it just gets better and better.  I'm down 74 pounds and not once have I felt deprived.  Congratulations on starting and keep up the great work.  We're all here for you and are so glad to welcome you to the family.

(In Faith)  Little Princess
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.