Happy Birthday Niki!!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
graceface66
Master Member

Happy Birthday Niki!!

Post by graceface66 »

Happy Birthday Niki........I hope you have a wonderful day! Ma G-d bless you today and always.
                                                G-d bless you
                                                        Kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
niki
Administrator

Re: Happy Birthday Niki!!

Post by niki »

graceface66 wrote: Happy Birthday Niki........I hope you have a wonderful day! Ma G-d bless you today and always.
                                                G-d bless you
                                                         Kris

thank you so much, kris................i had a good day in which i thanked the L-rd anew for all his MANY blessings.........went to the beach for a couple of hours and had a barbeque with my children and grandson..............thank you for remembering me....love,niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Happy Birthday Ms Niki!!  ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))  Many Many Many More!!

We LOVE you!!!  *love*

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by turkkm »

Oh goody, another chance to say happy birthday and thank you for all your help!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
bethp

Post by bethp »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 Image
aaa

Post by aaa »

Dear Niki, Happy Birthday To You!  Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday Dear Niki!  Happy Birthday To You!  May The Dear Lord Bless You!  May The Dear Lord Bless You!  May The Dear Lord Bless Niki!  May The Dear Lord Bless You!  (My family always adds the second refrain.) Just wanted you to know, how you are lucky I don't know how to add sound... When I want to torment Steve...I SING: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!  Ha!!!  Ha!!! (Still don't know how to add those cute little smiley faces and all the cool stuff, Gem, Kathie,Beth etc. know how to do.  I especially liked all Kathie's Birthday additions.) Two things: I hope when we get to heaven we don't have to sing ALLLL THE TIME...and secondly, maybe I'll JUST KNOW HOW ...once I get there!!! "Anywho", hope this was your best Birthday ever...  And if I knew you were comin' I'DA baked a cake!!!  An LDL  BEANCAKE, of course... How did you celebrate?!  And by the way, just love your new pic'...WOW, you and your daughter are just lovely!!! In the other picture it was hard to really see you.  I assume that was your daughter. I know that had to be a wonderful, proud day...  When was it?  Gettin' pretty nosy here...  Anyway, once again, Many Happy Returns of the Day, Our Bean Queen!!!  Keep on "Celebratin'"...like I tell everyone...you can never celebrate enough... Love and prayers, Annamaria  xoxo  xoxo
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

aaaguillard wrote:Dear Niki, Happy Birthday To You!........I especially liked all Kathie's Birthday additions.)..........WOW, you and your daughter are just lovely!!! In the other picture it was hard to really see you.  I assume that was your daughter. I know that had to be a wonderful, proud day...  When was it? 

thanks, annamaria...........and, i absolutely agree with you...kathie is AMAZING.....
my daughter got married 3 months ago...i walked her down the aisle...it was really great........thank you, again.......
and i CERTAINLY hope we sing a LOT in heaven.....i'm going to say that since we'll have indestructible bodies, we should ALL have perfect pitch.....after all, there'll be NO tears in heaven..... 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

bethp wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

THANKS, BETH.....GREAT SPECIAL EFFECTS....
kristine13826
New, but learning

Post by kristine13826 »

Happy Birthday to you! and may you have many more! :rose:
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

now how did i not see this thread yesterday?! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKI!!!!  :rose: *love*

i love your new pic....i can finally see it  ;)  your daughter is beautiful!
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Well Lizzy.....if you missed this thread then you REALLY MISSED THIS ONE!!!

http://www.letsdolunch.com/boards/http: ... 768#p60768

Be prepared to spit your beans on the computer monitor though!!!!  The LDLers really showed what they are made of and threw Niki a party she wont soon forget lmao

Love and God Bless
Debbie
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

i sure did Debbie!  hahahaha!!!!  i have never been on the birthday board  :teeth:
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

DEBBIEWEBE wrote:Well Lizzy.....if you missed this thread then you REALLY MISSED THIS ONE!!!
http://www.letsdolunch.com/boards/http: ... 768#p60768
Be prepared to spit your beans on the computer monitor though!!!!  The LDLers really showed what they are made of and threw Niki a party she wont soon forget lmao

thanks again, you guys..........
lucy, send them to the thread about the ranch.....ethel
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

lucy, send them to the thread about the ranch.....ethel

Yeah like I know where that is lol 
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

Happy Happy Birthday from all us to your We wish it was our Birthday so we could party TOO

Happy b-day
donna
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »