THE BEAN QUEEN IS BACK

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
niki
Administrator

Re: THE BEAN QUEEN IS BACK

Post by niki »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote:I am crying tears of joy while I am writing this, Bean Queen! IT IS SO GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK WITH US!

thanks, roger....i feel like i've come home..it is REALLY wonderful to be back on the boards......love,niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

And even though I've been absent for a while, and even though we've been communicating "on the side", I must also welcome you back to the boards, my dear friend, (and fellow royal!!)...  good to have you home, sweetie!!

Love,
Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

and i am SO happy to hear from you, carolyn.....i had read that you'd been having computer problems, but that seemed quite a while ago....so glad to see you back..............niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

SEE!!!! Our FAMILY is never far! We're always here for each other!! Welcome back Carolyn (i know was due to computer probs but you were missed!!!) AND Debbie....Bout time you showed up too!!!!
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

robnveronica wrote:SEE!!!! Our FAMILY is never far! We're always here for each other!! Welcome back Carolyn (i know was due to computer probs but you were missed!!!) AND Debbie....Bout time you showed up too!!!!

princess veronica,i totally agree 100%.....and did you know that we changed bessie and henrietta's feed so that NOW henrietta is laying organic eggs and bessie is giving organic milk?...HEY, we're movin up...and, by the way,an alligator was sighted 100 miles from the parameters of the ranch, but it was subdued and captured....don't tell tom....the bean queen
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote:Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back...I'm singing the song to myself, Carolyn...remember welcome back Kotter?

thanks for the memory...that's a line from bob hope's signature song........haha
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Well Saints preserve us !! .. The QUEEN is back !!  We certainly missed her Royal Highness of the Legumes !! All is right in the cosmos !!

And in honor of your return:

and of course

and finally ......

Where have you BEAN ?!?!?!?!?!? .... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah  ;D

come on .. admitt it .. you missed my humor ...
Last edited by tcasola on August 9th, 2007, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

i should have KNOWN you would dig this picture up again.....ohmygosh, i HATE that picture....the only thing is i can't stop laughing......YES, i admit i missed your humor.......niki
Last edited by niki on August 9th, 2007, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

I've always heard laughing releases the endorphins and that helps lose weight!!  I feel ENDORPHINS being released!!  Gosh it's good to see the humor back here.  It's been missed.  Glad to seen the Queen back and my 'son' the court jester  ;D
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Grammasuz wrote:I've always heard laughing releases the endorphins and that helps lose weight!!  I feel ENDORPHINS being released!!  Gosh it's good to see the humor back here.  It's been missed.  Glad to seen the Queen back and my 'son' the court jester  ;D

now THERE'S the reason i ever had a weight problem to begin with.......I DIDN'T LAUGH ENOUGH......queen mother, i had totally forgotten that your son, tom, is the court jester........you're so funny.....i've been laughing more since i came back to the boards than i have in a LONG time...YOU are such an integral part of this...NOT to mention that NOONE can stand guard as effectively as you can to keep joe out of the kitchen IN CASE the security system malfunctions....niki
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

ohhh man...those pictures made me laugh so much....

i remember sitting on a plane on the runway for 3 hours waiting to take off for Milan and everyone was getting really testy (this was pre 9/11) and passengers were complaining and getting edgy...then all of a sudden they started a Mr. Bean movie and i swear, first you heard grumbling of discontended travelers and then little by little people start giggling and laughing and kasnortling (is that a word? don't think so) and finally the passengers were all smiling and laughing and soon we took off and everything was okay again.  Long live Mr. Bean...!

Good night and God bless.
margo
Cappy
New, but learning

Post by Cappy »

Hi Niki,

I don't think we have ever met but I have heard wonderful things about you!  So far what I have read is hilarious!  Thanks for sharing!

Cappy
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

hi cappy.....i had to look at your old posts to remember you, that you're mary's friend...how blessed you are to have mary simmons for a friend....and how fortuitous that you heard about let's do lunch from her....i read that you lost 40 pounds, so i know you must feel great.........sincerely,niki
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

niki wrote:
Grammasuz wrote:I've always heard laughing releases the endorphins and that helps lose weight!!  I feel ENDORPHINS being released!!  Gosh it's good to see the humor back here.  It's been missed.  Glad to seen the Queen back and my 'son' the court jester  ;D

now THERE'S the reason i ever had a weight problem to begin with.......I DIDN'T LAUGH ENOUGH......queen mother, i had totally forgotten that your son, tom, is the court jester........you're so funny.....i've been laughing more since i came back to the boards than i have in a LONG time...YOU are such an integral part of this...NOT to mention that NOONE can stand guard as effectively as you can to keep joe out of the kitchen IN CASE the security system malfunctions....niki

While the serious discussions here are appreciated, it's just so much fun to come to a place where we can just LAUGH too!  Life is good.
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Grammasuz wrote:While the serious discussions here are appreciated, it's just so much fun to come to a place where we can just LAUGH too!  Life is good.

life is WAY too serious for me not to want to lighten things up...i'm with you................niki
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Hey Niki .. I finally found that picture of your last camping trip .....

Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

And Im guessing she was about 14 when that was taken lol Niki prefers beans in the kitchen over beans in the wild.
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

VERY nice....it is at LEAST an improvement over my LAST picture......i REFER to the PICTURE of queen elizabeth surrounded by BEANS........... 
  i don't know WHERE you find these pictures....but, THIS one doesn't look like me EITHER......NOW, get back to work.......
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

AND, when i was 14, i was MUCH cuter than that AND i did NOT eat beans out of a can in the wild OR at home(thank you very much)......NOW, get back to work and find a costume for the queen mother that suits her............and DON'T come back until you do, mister.........
          by the ordinance of her royal highness,
                                      the bean queen
Last edited by niki on September 26th, 2007, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.