Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
htoftness

Post by htoftness »

Hi,

I am Heather.  I started the LDL program last spring and dropped 20 pounds.  I took the summer off and just started again two weeks ago.  I am already down another five pounds!  I was so encouraged that even though I took the summer off, I didn't gain any weight back!!  I have found that I eat far less then I used to and am satisfied with simpler foods.  So, I am down a total of 25 pounds and am shooting for at least another 15.  I do run a couple of times a week and think that that helps out quite a bit as well!

Heather
Queenie
Administrator

Re: New Member

Post by Queenie »

Hi Heather -

I'm so glad you decided to come on the boards.  It's super that you're doing so well!  And that you didn't gain any of your lost weight back!  You're 20 pounds ahead of the game!!

I look forward to getting to know you.

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Welcome, Heather,

I have found that you can make LDL fit any lifestyle.  No matter what age, what level of exercise or how busy you are, LDL will fit in and become part of who you are.  I've been doing it for 9 months and am still delighted with my body's response to this healthy way of eating.  Once you find success in LDL, you will never want to try any other kind of eating program.  Again, welcome.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

heather......that's wonderful that you lost and kept it off and are BACK on track...............keep up the good work.........niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Welcome back on the boards, Heather!  We are proud of you and your having kept off the weight you lost.  You are absolutely right.  We do not eat nearly as much since starting LDL as previously.  But, I like the part about not enjoying the "old" things that we thought we just could NOT live without...and that I feel so much better physically!

Keep on keeping on...on LDL...and stay on board the train...destination...SKILLYTOWN!  We will all arrive at our destination.  Some will be there sooner than others, but that doesn't matter...that just means that there is a crowd waiting to cheer the rest of us on to victory!

Keep us posted.

Love,
Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Rhea

Post by Rhea »

That's wonderful, Heather, and your example is inspiring.

I'm so enjoying being back, too. It's so true what Pat says about this being a way of eating that we can make fit any lifestyle...

Onwards and downwards we go!

Rhea