ORVILLE'S POPCORN is actually 100% FAT-FREE

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
gaspak37

Re:ORVILLE'S POPCORN is actually 100% FAT-FREE

Post by gaspak37 »

:)Dear Roger, I caught you on Skyangels 'Harvest' program and was intrigued. I have ordered the book and started to eat (hopefully the way I found out on the bulletins). I'm eating fruit in the morning, at lunch I had beans with salsa and extra lean cooked ground beef - is that correct? and then at supper I think I'm supposed to eat fruit again along with the OR popcorn, which is really good! I ate a whole bag last nite. Thanks! I'm hoping others will be joining me in this new way of life. GBY, gaspak37 (Marlena)
Last edited by Anonymous on September 21st, 2005, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pammy_pb

Post by pammy_pb »

Is this the only one similar to your favorite popcorn in comparison?
I just saw you on a morning show. I felt you were sincere, at the first moment. I Will purchase your book, today, if possible. I appreciate you giving God the glory for your accomplishments. I feel He allows us to reach others thru our obedience. Congratulations on your success!
Deb

Post by Deb »

Can I eat popcorn with my fruit in the mornings?
Or just dinner time?
Thanks!
Oh bye the way,,,, I got more banannas!!!!!
Deb
willa226

Post by willa226 »

POPCORN IS MY FAVE MEAL OF THE DAY!!!. I EAT ORVILLES REDENBACHER 94% Fat FREE everyday since ROGER told US about it..I LOVE POPCORN so I am eating MY WASA BREADS and POPCORN..and Bananas for last 2 mornings...GOD BLESS YOU ALL...WILLA