Here is Where to buy Corn Thins online!!!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
LRittle
New, but learning

Here is Where to buy Corn Thins online!!!

Post by LRittle »

Hello everyone!
I know in the past I have read where others have been looking to buy "Corn Thins" since they are not available everywhere. I have moved from Florida, where I could buy them easily. I have not found a place in Georgia to buy them, so I sought my Florida supplier online and found I can order them from them. If anyone is interested, here is the information.

Real Food Corn Thins  @ $2.29 per 5.5 oz. package can be purchased from this website.

www.nutritionsmart.com

Go to the link on the left for "Buy Online" (click)
Type in Real Foods Corn Thins in the Product Finder box and hit search.
It will bring up a list and the Corn Thins are included along with a bunch of other items.
Nutrition Smart is a reputable store and company. Enjoy!!
Linda

PTL for "Let's Do Lunch Program"....it has made me healthier and thinner!
"Praise Him from whom all blessings flow!"
Queenie
Administrator

Re: Here is Where to buy Corn Thins online!!!

Post by Queenie »

Thanks, Linda...

Just a little note - you might also look in the Yellow Pages for Food Co-ops.  The listing might even be under Health Food Stores - That's where I get mine from - even though they're not listed on the Real Foods website as a place that carries them.  This works for me, mainly because I'm so bad with planning!  I'll look in the pantry and see only one package - and THAT's when I remember to put my order in (I have to order by Tuesday to pick them up on Friday)... and sometimes THAT even by-passes me!!  sheez!  LOL!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."