fall time is here!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
snowbirdie
Master Member

fall time is here!

Post by snowbirdie »

Hi all,
      Fall time is here. It's chilly and foggy and misty outside. I need some hot breakfast eats! Maybe stewed dried fruit. What do you think? That would be good nice and hot! A bowl of oatmeal. A hot coffee. I guess you can tell I'm just a little cold. Time for sweat shirts and sweat pants. The cold is coming early. Ok folks give me some ideas.  Judie
niki
Administrator

Re: fall time is here!

Post by niki »

ANY fruit like bananas, pears, apples, blueberries microwaved with cinnamon on top...that's what i do...............i can't believe it's cold where you are.......it's 80 degrees and sunny in ny....................
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
snowbirdie
Master Member

Post by snowbirdie »

niki
    it's not cold yet just chilly.We will get some warm days too but surely is on the way down. A couple days and the beaches will be closed. That water never did warm up. I think the ice never leaves the bottom of the lake. Just ask Kris she went swimming last sunday.        judie
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

isn't that something?........meanwhile, here in ny, i went to the beach last year in september.............here, it's JUST cool enough today to not need air conditioning...
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
snowbirdie
Master Member

Post by snowbirdie »

niki,
      I don't think I used the air conditioner more than 6 times this year. I did use the fan some. This is not a typical year, some years it goes to 100. I think two different years in the past 15. It has snowed in july on the 4th. Some 4th of julys we need to wear winter coats. You just never know.  Funny stuff huh!
      judie
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

snowbirdie wrote:niki,
      I don't think I used the air conditioner more than 6 times this year. I did use the fan some. This is not a typical year, some years it goes to 100. I think two different years in the past 15. It has snowed in july on the 4th. Some 4th of julys we need to wear winter coats. You just never know.  Funny stuff huh!
       judie

Here it's just the opposite.....I haven't worn a long sleeve shirt in years!
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
snowbirdie
Master Member

Post by snowbirdie »

hi Joe,
    thats something. If you were here you would be sorting things out and getting ready. When those winds change ya gotta be ready. lol    judie
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

I was on my way home from mom's today and saw several trees starting to turn red and yellow!
Time to get my soup pot ready. We went to the lake today for a birthday party....so cold we wore sweat jackets..was drizzly rain too.....Other mom let her kids go swimming...I told my kids forget about it and we went back to visit mom.
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

OTT here ...

OK, you know fall time is here when you walk into the Department stores and they already have HALLOWEEN Items up on the shelves !!!!! Jimmy Cricket - We're in the 2nd week of AUGUST, and the Wal-Mart by me had this stuff up towards the end of July !!! .. I can't wait for September to see all the Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff up he said sarcastically
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

It must be fall.  I see the Sedum Autumn Joy plants are starting to show their color (Not usually until September I believe) and I have seen some leaves already on the ground and brown!  Looks like it is a little early to me....just hope and pray we don't have a hard winter this year.

Keep on...keeping on...on LDL....and keep you seat on the train...it is okay if you get up and stretch your legs and move about....just STAY on the train.  We are headed for another station for some more new ones to join us on our journey to

[glow=red,2,300]S K I N N Y T O W N !!![/glow]

Love ya' all!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!