im back too

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
christianjoy
New, but learning

im back too

Post by christianjoy »

well here i am again. i feel like a whipped pup with my tail between my legs. i know the program works.... i did it for 18 months or so and lost around 30 lbs. i felt sooo much better  even got off the antidepressants. i have fallen off the wagon and i feel like i landed on my face.  10 lbs are back and the depression is too. im embarassed that i have failed. with you alls help and Gods grace i hope to get back on track and STAY there.
... let it shin[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQpKD0R/]
e, let it shine, let it shine.
niki
Administrator

Re: im back too

Post by niki »

christianjoy wrote:i feel like a whipped pup with my tail between my legs.

i have fallen off the wagon and i feel like i landed on my face.  10 lbs are back and the depression is too. i'm embarrassed that i have failed. with you alls help and Gods grace i hope to get back on track and STAY there.

wataryatalkinabout?................you see any perfect people here?.....i don't...........TEN POUNDS?...............that's NOTHING...............you're EMBARRASSED????.....

STAND UP STRAIGHT, missy.........YOU'RE A DAUGHTER OF THE KING........and let's hear no more about it...............set yourself up with a journal(if you like)and come on in................the water's FINE....................
                                    signed,
                               the bean queen
ps.....sorry i had to get rough with you........
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Tori
Administrator

Post by Tori »

Ahhhh, sweetie ... there are no failures here, among friends! We all have our ups and downs in this continual battle for weight control, but even if you had put on 50 pounds, you would not be a failure!

You see, I truly believe in my heart of hearts that the enemy uses our weaknesses to bring us down to a place of self-loathing. If he can bring us into depression, or feelings of failure, he succeeds ... because then we are not in the frame of mind to further the kingdom of God.

The Lord wants you to be filled with JOY - not depression. Just recognize this as an attack from the enemy, stand your ground, and let him know that he has NO place in the heart and mind of a child of the Almighty God! You are a beautiful creation in the eyes of the Master, regardless of your weight.

Plus, you have many friends here who love you, just as you are.  :-*
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

What they said!!!!  Welcome back. 
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

christianjoy
New, but learning

Post by christianjoy »

thanks guys, i know that i am being silly, its just so hard sometimes. i do remember how good and in control i felt when i was on the program. i really think that i have a allergy to gluten and that when i eat it i have these periods of depression. i just need to 'clean house' ... and keep it clean. sorry to sound so gloomy. thanks for your concern and i could use all the prayer i can get. and i will be praying for you all too.
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

christianjoy wrote: thanks for your concern and i could use all the prayer i can get. and i will be praying for you all too.

best offer i've had all day........
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Vernswifevickie

Post by Vernswifevickie »

Hello Joy...I am recently returned to so I just wanted to say hi and welcome you back as well. Since we are starting around the same time we can encourage each other!
Vickie
Wife to Vern
Mom to Chris, Courtney & Colin
Grandma Honey to lil Miss Autumn
Daughter of the King!
christianjoy
New, but learning

Post by christianjoy »

thanks vicki, im glad your here. i actually already feel better with only 1 day under my belt :)
my weight has deffinatly been my 'thorn in the flesh' ...while i usually feel it is a curse it has actually been a blessing as it has drawn me closer to the Lord. ...if that makes sence. anyway have a blessed day.
Vernswifevickie

Post by Vernswifevickie »

Isn't it amazing how much better you feel about things the very day you begin on the right path again!? I totally get what you mean about your weight drawing you closer to the Lord. I have come to realize that without His grace and power enabling me to make right choices, I am sunk! It forces me to draw close to Him as well. Have a blessed day. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better along this journey.
Vickie
Wife to Vern
Mom to Chris, Courtney & Colin
Grandma Honey to lil Miss Autumn
Daughter of the King!